4

It was pouring outside, but other than that it was a nice Friday night. I was home alone, Claire was at a party once again. I was currently watching modern family and stuffing my mouth with the chocolate Luke had bought Claire that time they fought. 

I had probably been watching seven episodes when there was a knock on my door. I sighed, standing up from the couch as I walked to the door. When I opened it, Luke was standing outside with rain dripping off of him. His hair was in a mess because of the rain and his clothes were really wet. "Luke?" I asked suprised. He looked like he had just run a marathon because he was breathing heavily. "Is Claire here?" he asked. I gave him a sad smile, shaking my head. "Fuck, I just came here in the pouring rain and she wasn't even here." he muttered to himself. 

It was really cold and Luke just stood there cursing to himself. I noticed that he held onto a basket. "Were you having a fight again?" I asked Luke. He nodded, running a hand through his wet hair. "Yeah, I came to apologise to her. Guess she won't need this basket." he sighed. 

He looked so hurt and vulnerable and I couldn't just let him stand outside like that. "You want to come in?" I asked. Luke was quiet for a while, eyebrows furrowed. It looked like he was thinking. "Sure, why not? Will Claire soon be home?" Luke asked, walking into the hall. I shrugged. "She's at a party again, isn't she?" he frowned. "Yeah.".

Luke was shivering and I felt bad for him. "I don't have any clothes you can borrow." I mumbled, staring at his wet clothes. Luke waved it off. "I have some clothes in Claire's room. Can I use the shower too?" he asked. "Sure." I shrugged, walking over to the living room again.

Luke rushed over to Claire's room and I wasn't sure if he would be hanging out with me or just wait in Claire's room. I was hoping he would hang out with me though. I put on the episode of modern family I was watching once again and took a bite from the chocolate. 

Thirty minutes later, Luke came into the room. His hair was still wet, but he was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. I noticed how his eyes trailed to the couch and he bit down on his bottom lip. I coughed awkwardly and sat up, patting the couch. "You can sit down if you want." I said. Luke nodded, sitting down beside me, but it was still a lot of distant between us. 

He gazed at the television. "Modern family?" he asked, a small smile paying at his face. "Of course, best show ever." I stated. Luke nodded. "I like it, but Claire always want to watch those chickflick shows." he mumbled. "Oh, I don't like them." I stated. Luke was quiet after that and I bit down on my bottom lip nervously.

I kind of wanted to just talk to him, I liked talking to him. It was weird to think that we were actually sitting here and watching TV alone. I grabbed the chocolate, handing it to him. He grabbed it, but suddenly frowned turning it upside down. My eyes widened, I had completely forgotten that Luke had written something to Claire on the chocolate. "Isn't this Claire's?" he mumbled. 

"She gave it to me because she doesn't eat chocolate.". Luke furrowed his eyebrows, but nodded. I was happy he didn't see the CDs though because that would be even more awkward. I didn't want to tell him that it was me who listened to the CDs he made Claire.

Luke turned around, hugging his knees as he stared at me. "Why did you come to our preformance?" he asked. I shrugged. "Harry suggested it, we didn't have anything else to do.". Luke nodded and it became quiet around us. I stared at the television, trying not to glance at Luke even though it was difficult. 

His hair was down and dry now, without any hair products in and it looked so soft. I kind of just wanted to run my hands through it. Luke turned around, furrowing his eyebrows as he locked eyes with me. I felt my cheeks heat up. He caught me staring so I quickly looked away, pretendling like nothing happened. He probably thought I was creepy.. 

*
I woke up by someone yelling my name. I groaned loudly and saw Harry standing there. "Harry!" I pouted, putting my pillow over my head. "Why is Luke Hemmings sleeping on your couch again?" he asked me, smirking. I sat up, shrugging. "He's probably waiting for Claire.". Harry nodded and laid down in my bed beside me, trying to wake me up. I sighed, rubbing my eyes. "How much is the clock?" I asked. "Noon." Harry stated. I widened my eyes. "Claire isn't home yet?" I asked. Harry turned to me and rolled his eyes. "No, she would tell me to leave.". I just nodded. "Well we should make some breakfast then.". 

I decided to make pancakes and Harry turned on the music, not caring about Luke sleeping on the couch at all. "Should I make pancakes to Luke too?" I asked, not sure if I should. Harry just shrugged, not helping at all. He turned the volume louder, making me roll my eyes.

I found the pancake mix and started making them just when Luke walked into the kitchen, confusion written all over his face. His hair was still down in a mess and he looked tired. "You're awake!" Harry yelled. He was sitting on the kitchen counter. Luke nodded his head. "The music woke me up." he muttered, looking around the kitchen. "Is Claire home yet?". I shook my head, making him sigh. 

"You can wait here if you want." I shrugged. Luke didn't answer, but sat down with the kitchen table. "Are we listening to Arctic monkeys? Do you guys like them?" Luke suddenly asked. I turned my head to Luke and nodded. Harry did the same. 

After making the pancakes, Harry and I put plates on the table. Luke was too busy with his phone, but when he noticed Harry putting a plate down in front of him, he raised an eyebrow at us. "What? Don't look so suprised, we're nice people, unlike Claire, and we don't want you to starve so we made breakfast." Harry snorted. 

I rolled my eyes. "I made breakfast, Harry didn't do anything." I stated, making Harry shove me. I placed the pancakes down and Harry took a pancake first. Luke was just staring at me. "Luke, you can take one, you're the guest." I said and Luke nodded, taking one.

It was suprising how much food these two boys ate, but it was nice because I thought I had made too many pancakes. "So, Luke. When is your next preformance?" Harry asked. Luke started smiling and I couldn't help but smile myself because whenever Luke talked about his band he would always smile. 

"Wednesday." he said. "Oh, cool. Is Claire going?" Harry asked, making Luke tense up. I coughed, glaring at Harry. He didn't have to ask Luke that. "I don't know." Luke hissed, staring down at his pancakes. "How many preformances have you guys had?" Harry asked. Luke tilted his head to the side, wrinkling his nose in an adorable way, like he was thinking. "Uhm I don't know, a lot." he stated, shrugging. "Has Claire been to any of them?" Harry asked. I rolled my eyes at Harry, shoving his shoulder. Harry was being rude now.

Luke clenched his jaw, glaring at Harry. "That's none of your fucking business." he snapped, standing up from the chair. "Luke." I began, but Luke shook his head, glaring at me too. "You should get your fucking boyfriend to mind his own business." he spat, rushing out of the kitchen. I heard him walk out of the apartment, slamming the door. I didn't even have time to tell him that Harry wasn't my boyfriend before he left.. 

When he was gone, I slapped Harry's head. "Ouch, what was that for?" he whined. "Harry, what the hell? Why did you ask him questions like that?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I'm just trying to open his eyes." Harry shrugged. "You made him angry and upset!" I groaned. "Well if that helps him open his eyes then it's okay." Harry mumbled. "Harry, you need to apologise to him next time you see him." I stated. "Hell no! I just tried to make him realize how much of a bitch Claire is." Harry snapped. I decided to just let it be, Harry was too stubborn to have this discussion with.