36

Today was the day we both had been dreading and felt excited about at once. Dreading it because I wouldn't see Luke for months but excited because he was going on tour with one direction! I sighed, snuggling closer to Luke who had his arms wrapped around me and feet tanglet with my own. His head leaned on my shoulder and his hair was in a mess because we had just woken up.

I sighed, frowning up at him as he frowned back. "This is so fucking tough." Luke muttered, leaning his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, letting out a shaky breath as I felt Luke's lips on my neck. He stared at me, smirking slightly as he sucked on my neck, leaving marks there. I sighed, putting my hands in his hair. "You know I will miss you." Luke mumbled, lips moving up up to my chin then jaw. I nodded, telling him I would miss him too.

His hands roamed my body, making my whole body feel like it was on fire as he tugged at my t-shirt. It didn't take long before my t-shirt was off. My hands went to his toned chest as he kissed me desperatley, we both knew this would be our last touch for such a long time and wanted it to last as long as it could. 

He hovered over me, making sure to leave marks on my collarbones too. I sighed, kissing his chest as my hands went down to his underwear. He chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me. "Eager?". I rolled my eyes, but he kissed me again, tugging on my bottom lip as his tounge entered my mouth. His hands traveled down to my thighs and he sighed. "I love you so much." he mumbled, making sure to show me how much he loved me too.

*
We ended up eating breakfast with Luke's family. His mother was really emotional during the whole breakfast, telling him she was so proud of him, but would miss his little prince. Luke had rolled his eyes and told her he wasn't little. 

Luke and his bandmates would leave in two hours and everyone knew that so the breakfast was kind of quiet because of that. Luke had his hand on my own, squeezing it every now and then to remind me that he was there. 

I decided to clean the plates with Liz while Luke could talk with his brothers and father. Liz looked very sad too and I was kind of suprised when she just hugged me to her and sighed. "You've been so good to Luke and I'm so happy that he got to know you." she said, making me smile and feel very happy. I liked hearing that I was good for Luke, that I was making him happy. "Thank you so much, Luke. I'm happy that I got to meet Luke too, he's such a good boy and he's done so much for me." I explained.

She sighed, wiping her eyes. "I will miss him you know? I will miss that the first thing he asks me when I come home from work is what we will have for dinner. I will miss how clumsy he is and how much of a mother's boy he is. He's such a good boy and I'm so proud of him, but I will miss him." she whispered. I sighed, knowing how she felt. "Me too, but it will be good for him." I stated. She laughed, nodding. "Yeah it will be very good for him to go on that adventure. I hope he learns a lot." she stated.

I was about to say something more when Luke walked into the kitchen, frowning as he saw his mother. "Oh mum. Don't be sad." Luke begged, walking over to her to hug her. Liz laughed, wiping her eyes. "I will be sad, Luke. My boy is getting big and he'll travel the world alone, but I'm more happy because you will live your dream and experience so much." she stated. Luke chuckled and I could see that tears fell down his face too."I love you mum. I will miss you, but I promise you I will call you every day and you'll come visit along with the others and Victoria." he assured. Liz smiled, pecking his cheek. "I know, honey. I know. Now stop moping and start packing your stuff. Your dad and brothers will drive you to the airport while I have to leave for work. I love you very much Luke. Take care and call me when you land." she ordered. Luke nodded, kissing her cheek. "Take care you too." he mumbled, sighing as he pulled away. She smiled at him when Luke grabbed my hand and lead us up to his room.

He pushed me to the wall, leaning his forehead against mine. "This is so hard." Luke mumbled, tears falling down his cheek. I sighed, putting my arms around my waist, kissing his lips gently. Wanted to show him how much I loved him. He kissed me back, just as softly and it was the kind of kiss that took my breath away too quickly and we had to pull away. Luke pecked my lips one last time before grabbing his bags and taking my hand again. "I'm ready." he whispered shakily.

We met Andrew, Ben and Jack downstairs and walked to the car, Luke sitting down in the back with me and Jack. I sat in the middle and Luke leaned his head on my shoulder, resting his hand on my thigh. 

"I'm proud of you, Luke." Andrew said, making Luke smile. "Thanks dad. I'm very excited about this." he said. I smiled, happy that he was being happy too. "Make sure to buy me something cool in every city you visit." Jack joked, nudging Luke's shoulder. Luke rolled his eyes, but chuckled. "I will not do that, Jack.". Jack just pouted in return,

Luke ended up falling asleep on me and I knew he was tired. We had both been awake late last night because we were so nervous so we ended up watching tons of movies and cuddling. The drive went by too quickly and I had to wake him up. He groaned, rubbing his eyes looking confused around, a frown on his face. "We're here already?" he mumbled, sounding disappointed. I nodded. "Hey, don't sound disappointed, you're gonna meet up with the famous one direction today. It will be great." I stated. Luke nodded. "But you won't be there.". I frowned too, kissing his lips quickly. "No, but I'm just one phonecall away." I stated. Luke smiled slightly. "You're right. And you know that too, right? I will always be there when you need to talk even though it's three am or two pm. Always." Luke explained, kissing the top of my head as we all made our way to the airport. I nodded, knowing that. 

When we came to the security entrance, we had to stop. Luke had booked himself in the plane and his luggage was also on it's way there. Ashton, Calum and Michael were standing with the security check, giving me small smiles. Luke went to hug his father first and his father mumbled something only he heard. They talked for two minutes before he hugged Jack and Ben who both tried to say something funny to lighten up the mood.

Luke locked eyes with me and enfulged me in a hug, letting out a sigh. "I will fucking miss you so much, Vic. This is so hard. I love you, you know that. It's gonna be tough, but it's worth it because I have such a beautiful, smart, talented girl like you and I couldn't ask for something better. Have fun. It's soon hollidays. I will call you when I land okay?" Luke asked, his voice cracking, making us both cry. "I will miss you too, Luke, but this is amazing for you and the boys. You will have so much fun and I want to listen to what you've experienced every day. Can you send me photos some times? I love you so  much and I know this will be tough yeah, but like you said. It's worth it because I get to call you mine." I whispered to him. 

Luke sighed, leaning his forehead against mine. "Promise me to have fun too, okay? You're almost done with school." Luke stated. "And good luck with the math test tomrrow. You'll do great." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully, but pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt. "I love you." I whispered shakily, kissing him for the last time in a while. It was a desperate kiss, both wanting it to be perfect because we wouldn't kiss each other for a long time. His lips were soft and warm like always and he never failed to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I said good bye to Calum, Michael and Ashton too, hugging them and telling them to take care of Luke for me and have fun. They told me to enjoy my last months of school and said we would have to skype. It was very sad to see them all leave and Luke looked at me with a pout, my heart aching. I wanted to run after him, stay at his side, but I knew I couldn't. "I love you." I mouthed to Luke which he returned. I knew how hard this would be, but I loved Luke and he loved me. We would make it, hopefully.