25

It was time to go soon now. I was getting even more nervous every second. It wasn't just Luke's parents and brothers, his whole family would be there, every cousin, every grandparents and every uncle and aunt. 

Luke was buttoning up his white shirt, but like he always did, failed because he tried being quick. I rolled my eyes at him and he stared at me as I put my hands on his chest. "You know I could button it up myself." he stated. I just snorted. "You always do it too fast and forget one button or button wrong." I stated and Luke shrugged, but chuckled. "You're right."

When I was done buttoning his shirt, he pulled me closer to him and leaned his head on the top of my own head. "I'm really excited for tonight." he mumbled, lips brushing my forehead. I looked up at him which made him smile ."Me too, but nervous too." I whispered. Luke rolled his eyes and leaned down so our foreheads were touching and noses brushing. "You don't have to be nervous, okay?" he mumbled as our lips touched.

I hummed and he kissed my lips, letting my bottom lip in between his lips. They fit perfectly together and I felt calm as he put his hands on my hips and I tangled my hands in his hair, earning a moan from him. 

The kiss got more heated, but we both pulled away when my phone started ringing. I just rolled my eyes when I saw my mother's name and I threw it on the bed. "You're not gonna answer that?" Luke asked, squeezing my sides. I shook my head. "I don't want to hear my mother tell me how much of a failure I am today." I mumbled. 

Luke frowned and pulled me in a hug. He had one of his arms around my shoulder while the other was around my waist. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and he kissed my cheek. "Hey, it's alright. You're the most amazing girl I know." Luke whispered. I smiled, kissing his neck only to hear his breath hitch. "Don't tempt me to just stay here the whole night." Luke groaned, squeezing my sides again which made me squeal. He pecked my lips and pointed to my dress. "You go and change, we don't have that much time." he smirked, pushing me away from him. I pouted at him and he rolled his eyes, kissing me one more time. "Get dressed." he breathed against my lips.

*
When we sat in Luke's car on our way to his house, I was wearing a red dress. My hair was in a mop of curls and I had a bit make up on, but not too much. One of Luke's hand was intertwined with my own while his other was on the steering wheel. He was focusing on the road, but I still found myself studying him.

His blonde hair was in his usual quiff and he was wearing a suit. His eyebrows were furrowed as his eyes focused on the road. I could hear him humming to All time low and his finges were tapping the steering wheel. Luke was beautiful, so beautiful. 

Suddenly, he turned to me and a small smirk came onto his face. "You're staring at me." he stated. I just rolled my eyes and poked his cheek where his dimple were showing. "I was." I answered. "I'm so handsome, right?" he winked. I snorted, but didn't object which made him smirk even more.

The snow was falling outside and I thought it was really beautiful. I wasn't really fan of snow, but it was okay on Christmas. 

Luke parked outside his house and I felt my stomach do flips. I was nervous. Luke just smiled and rushed out of the car, opening my car door. "You're beautiful." Luke whispered, lips brushing my ear as he grabbed my hand so we could make our way to the house. I was blushing and that made Luke smile and he squeezed my hand.

We had just gotten onto the porch when the door opened. A woman with blonde hair who was almost the same height as me was standing there with a huge smile. "Luke!" she squealed, hugging him before she looked at me. Luke smiled down at me and I was about to introduce myself when she pulled me into a hug. "You must be Victoria. I've heard so much about you!" she beamed. "I'm Liz, Luke's mother and it's so nice to see you!".