12

"Holy shit, you're going to be black widow?" Harry asked as he sat down on my bed. I rolled my eyes. "I asked you to come here to help me with my hair, Harry!" I complained. He chuckled as he stood up. "We should probably go to the bathroom to do this." he stated. I nodded because it would be a mess probably. "

Harry started spraying my hair and I was a bit nervous to be honest. "You'll look great, I promise you." Harry said. Harry always noticed when I was feeling self conscious and I was thankful for him always supporting me. "Thanks Harry." I smiled, closing my eyes as he continued spraying my hair. 

When he was done, he smirked and I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of me with red hair. "I really think you should dye your hair red, honestly it suits you." Harry stated. I laughed. "Well thank you, but I'm not going to dye my hair red anytime soon.".

I put on my black widow costume and waited for Harry to get ready. He was going as batman. Harry checked himself in the mirror like ten times before he was ready. It was quite funny to see how Harry always seemed to use a lot of time in front of the mirror.

Luke's house was a bit of a walk, but when we finally came into the house I was relieved. His hose was quite big to be honest, but it had to be big if he was going to host a halloween party for his whole school. Claire was going to be there too and Luke told me how happy he was for that. I was happy for him, but kind of wanted to spend time with him tonight, but I would just have to hang out with the others then because I was in no mood to see Luke and Claire make out all the time.

The music was good though, All time low was playing so that was really nice. It smelled like alcohol and even cigarettes, but that wasn't  unusual for parties so I wasn't going to complain. I didn't know half of the people here though, but that's how parties were. 

Harry held onto my hand like he always did when there were a lot of people there. We found Mia and Sam with the drinks. Mia was dressed as Elsa and Sam was dressed as Michael Jackson. They were already quite drunk which was funny. "Vic, you look good." Mia slurred, putting her arm around my shoulder. I smiled as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Thanks, you too." I smiled.

"Holy shit! It's black widow!" someone yelled and I saw Michael, Calum, Ashton, Luke and Claire walk over to us. Claire was wearing some police outfit that was very tight and not much clothing. She had a lot of make up on too. "Holy shit it's Hawkeye!" I laughed at Calum since he was the one who yelled at me.

Calum hugged me quickly and told me I looked nice. Ashton came over too and when I saw him in the banana costume I had to laugh, he was such a dork. "You look good, Ashton." I winked, making him giggle. "Thanks.". Ashton hugged me quickly too and Michael came over to give me his usual big bear hugs. "You look very good, Vic." he stated. Michael was supposed to be Will Smith. 

I looked at Luke and his ninja turtle costume. He grinned at me, but it didn't look like he was going to give me a hug, not that I expected that when Claire was around. "Hey, Victoria." he smiled. He was always calling me Victoria when Claire was around because she didn't like when he called me Vic. "Hey, Luke." I nodded awkwardly.

Calum handed me a cup with something and I thanked him as I took a sip from the cup. "Since you're my partner, wanna play some beer pong?" Calum asked, wrapping his arms around me again. I laughed at him and nodded. "Of course, Hawkeye." I winked.

Calum and I were on a team and Harry and Ashton was against ut. I had never played it before, but it would probably be fun. Calum told me how I needed to throw the small ping pong ball into the beer cup. I nodded and missed at my first throw, laughing at how bad I was. Calum threw it into the cup and Harry drank the cup so I high fived Calum.