8

Harry's birthday came quickly, too quickly to be honest. I was very nervous about the party, but I decided I had to come out from my comfort zone. I was wrapping Harry's gift up when Mia stormed into my room. "We have to find something to wear!" she squealed, running to my closet. I rolled my eyes, continuing to wrap Harry's present up.

 It was normal for her to freak out because of clothes, so I just let her have her freak out moment. "You do realise that Hemmings will be there?" she asked. I snorted, putting the gift to the side. "I do know that. You do know that Sam is coming too?" I mocked. She started blushing, but hid it by turning around to look into my closet again.

"We have to look good." she stated. Her eyes widened as she found one of my black dresses and threw it on me. I rolled my eyes at how she always had to throw clothes on top of my head. The black dress was something I had used a long time ago. It was nice to be honest and had an open back. I liked the dress very much and was happy that Mia liked it too. 

I put the dress on and let Mia fix my hair and make up. She braided my blonde hair today, telling me I would look beautiful with a french braid. I liked braids so I let her do that. I was thankful for Mia, she could be my personal stylist forever. 

When we were done with me, she put on her own light pink dress and let her hair stay curly. She was beautiful as always and it made me feel like a potato next to her, but I faked a smile. "You look beautiful, Vic." Mia smiled, hugging me quickly. 

We had to come to Harry's house a bit earlier than the other guests, well the whole school to be honest because Harry loved big parties. Harry's house was big though and I could see a lot of drinks everywhere. 

Harry grinned when he saw us and walked over to us, just like Sam did. He was earlier than us. Harry hugged Mia so Sam hugged me, telling me I looked nice before he walked over to Mia and hugged her forever. Harry winked at me and hugged me. "You look beautiful Vic." he smiled. "Thanks. Happy birthday!" I squealed handing him the present. He giggled and grabbed it only to open it seconds later.

He smiled when he saw the all time low CD. "Now you don't have to steal mine all the time." I smiled. He got a lot of candy too and he looked happy. "Thanks,  Vic you're the best." Harry said, hugging me one more time.

We had to help out with the music and put out chips everywhere. Harry was very excited so that was nice. People started coming after an hour and I wasn't suprised that I didn't know half of them. I stuck with Mia and Sam for a while and waited to see if someone else came.

My eyes widened when Luke came into the living room, wearing a button up and black jeans. His hair was in a perfect quiff and he just looked so damn hot to be honest. His eyes searched the whole room and he walked over to Harry to talk. Ashton, Michael and Calum came in too and walked over to Harry, probably to say happy birthday to him. 

I decided to walk over there and felt my cheeks burn as I felt Luke's eyes on me. I noticed that he eyed me up and down and I coughed awkwardly. He blinked and gave me a small smile, turning to talk to Ashton. "Vic! Hi!" Calum squealed, hugging me. Michael did the same and Ashton too. I locked eyes with Luke who looked like he was a bit unsure what to do, but he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't help but smell his cologne. My arms wrapped around his waist too and I liked this. Luke was a good hugger. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. "Hi." he mumbled, his lips brushing my neck.

My insides were going wild and I didn't want to let go, but knew we had to. Luke pulled away, running a hand through his hair. His eyes were still locked with mine and a huge smile made it's way onto my face. "You want a drink?" Michael asked me. I widened my eyes, but nodded slowly, not sure why I did that. Michael handed me a cup of something and I took it, taking a sip from the strong drink. I tried not to grimace, but the others laughed.