16

I was invited to a movie night over at Ashton's house. We were going to sleep over there too and I knew it would be fun. Ashton had invited Calum, Michael, Luke, Harry, Sam, Mia and me so I was looking forward for this.

Luke was currently laying in my bed sprawled out like a bear while I was searching through my closet to find some sweatpants and a hoodie to wear. I was happy that Luke didn't avoid me anymore. "Can we go to the store to buy skittles?" Luke asked me. I turned around and shrugged. "Yeah sure, I'm just going to change." I answered, making my way to the bathroom to change.

When I was done changing, I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed Luke's hand to pull him up from my bed because he was too lazy to stand up himself. He made a groan and I rolled my eyes. Luke was fit and he had muscles, but how he stayed fit when he was so lazy and ate almost everything he found was a mystery to me.

We walked out of my room and I sighed in relief when Claire wasn't home yet. Luke looked kind of relieved by that too. It would have been kind of awkward for him. We quickly rushed out of the apartment and down to Luke's car. I texted Ashton just to tell him we would come soon.

It wasn't a long ride to the store and when we got in there, I swear to god Luke was just like a little child. He ran right over to the candy. He held onto lots of candy. "Luke, you said we were only going to buy skittles. I'm sure Ashton has a lot of candy in his house." I stated. Luke pouted just like a little boy would've done.

 "But there's so much yummy!" he whined, pointing to the m&ms and maoams. I sighed, shaking my head. "We agreed on skittles, nothing more, Luke. Ashton told me he had a lot of candy and chips so you don't have to buy more!". Luke groaned and put down everything except the skittles. He crossed his arms and frowned at me. "You're a meanie, Victoria.". I couldn't help but giggle at how childish he was being. Luke started laughing after that too.

After paying for the skittles, we drove quickly to Ashton's. I had never been in his house before, but it was huge. Luke parked in his driveway and we both made out way up to the porch. "Is Ashton rich?" I asked Luke who just shrugged. "His parents is kind of rich.". 

Luke didn't even mind knocking, he just walked in so I did the same. My eyes widened when I saw that there was a lot of alcohol in the living room and our other friends were already drinking beers. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Luke noticed and leaned down to my ear. "There's always alcohol at Ashton's movie nights.". I nodded slowly, already noticing that Harry was a bit tipsy as he stumbled over to Luke and I and hugged us.

All the couches were occupied, but there was a lot of pillows and duvets. Luke grinned as he pulled me with him to some of the duvets. "Let's sit here!" he squealed, sitting down on the matress. I sat down too and looked up at Ashton. "Hey you guys! Want some drink?" he asked, handing Luke a cup with something. I just asked him for a coke and he nodded, handing me one.

We were going to watch some scary movie. I didn't like them not because they were scary, but because almost every scary movie I had seen had bad quality and was not realistic at all. Everyone was sitting in the couches and I noticed Mia and Sam cuddling in one of the couches which made me smile. 

Luke was on his third cup with alcohol after twenty minutes of the movie and I knew he wasn't sober anymore. Everyone was quiet though, all focused on the movies, well except me and Luke. He was just staring down at his cup and I was staring at him. His hair was flat down today and he didn't have any hair products in it at all, which I found adorable. He was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, looking as handsome as ever.

Suddenly, Luke scooted closer to me, his eyes now focused on me instead of his cup or the TV. His hand was brushing against mine and he put a duvet over us, tangling our feet after he did that. His electric blue eyes were on me the whole time and he was biting his lip, almost like he was afraid that I would pull away. I didn't though. 

My heart was beating really fast when Luke scooted even closer and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together. He put our hands in his lap and started stroking his thumb on my palm. A smile made it's way onto my face. I was probably blushing too, but no one would notice it thanks to the light being turned off. 

When Luke leaned down to my ear, my breath hitched. "You think the movie is boring, don't you?" he whispered, his lips brushing my ear when he talked. I got goosebumps by his low voice. I couldn't form a sentence so I just nodded. Luke's lips was still brushing my ear and it was driving me nuts. I couldn't stop myself from thinking if I turned my head a bit to the side our lips would connect. 

"What do you say about going to somewhere more quiet?" he mumbled, his hand squeezing my own hand. I raised an eyebrow at Luke. I really wanted to hang out with Luke somewhere quiet so I nodded. "I'm going to go out from here and wait for you in the hall. Wait two minutes before you go okay?" he asked, now pulling away so our eyes locked. "Okay." I agreed.

Luke smirked and stood up from the floor, walking into the hall. None of our friends seemed to notice. I counted seconds until two minutes had gone by before I stood up too and then walked to the hall.

I had just walked into the hall when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I knew Luke wasn't sober anymore, but I wasn't going to lie, I liked it when Luke was like this and it seemed like he was a cuddly drunk. "Let's go up to Ashton's guest room." he said, pulling me with him up the stairs. 

He stumbled a bit and started giggling at himself whcih was very cute, but it was more cute that he didn't let go of my hand. He held onto my hand the whole way up to the room and that made my insides melt. 

When we came to Ashton's guest room, Luke fell down onto the bed. I stood there for some seconds, just admiring how beautiful he was. Luke smiled at me, patting the empty space in the bed. "Aren't you coming Vic?" he pouted. I giggled and laid down beside him. 

He didn't hesitate as he wrapped his arms around me, making my body feel like it was on fire. My head was on his chest and he nuzzled his head into my neck. "I didn't like that scary movie either." Luke slurred, taking my hand in his only to start play with them. It looked like he was comparing size. "I'm not very fond of tham, the horror movies I've seen have been really bad and unrealistic." I stated and Luke nodded. 

"I would much rather spend time with you to be honest." he suddenly blurted out. I didn't understand how Luke made me feel so happy whenever I was with him. He made my heartbeat quicken and my palms sweat nervously, he made my stomach twist and turn and he just made me want to be close to him all the time. So when Luke said that to me, it made me feel something I never felt before him. It wasn't like when my friends told me something like that, Luke made me feel special and I didn't know how he even did that.

"Me too." I decided to say after some time. Luke sighed and tangled our feet. "What's your favorite movie?" he asked me, intertwining our fingers. His eyes were locked with mine and I smiled. "The breakfast club.". Luke nodded and started giggling, a blush creeping onto his face. "Mine is mean girls.". I raised an eyebrow at him and started laughing too. I would never have thought that Luke's favorite movie was Mean girls. "I can every line." he continued which made us laugh even more.

We then started talking about music and Luke asked me which CD I liked the best. I noticed that he looked embarrassed when he asked me about the CDs he had made. He had made them to Claire, but I got everyone and listened to them. "I liked the one where you put everyone of your favorite songs, because I liked knowing we had a lot of songs in common." I answered. Luke's blue eyes were serious and he had a lazy smile on his face. "Really?" he asked and I nodded. 

Luke leaned his head against my own, our noses were brushing. His blue eyes didn't move from mine and I felt like I couldn't look away from his eyes because I was so lost in them. I liked looking into Luke's eyes though. I knew how close we were and I wanted so badly to kiss him. His lips looked so welcoming and I craved the taste of his lips. I was already hooked on the feeling of Luke's lips against mine and I hadn't even kissed him more than twice. 

Luke sighed and pulled his head away, making me a bit disappointed. I wanted to kiss him, I really did, but maybe it wasn't the best time when he was drunk and everything? "I did a mistake. I got into a relationship with the wrong sister." he mumbled, closing his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him, feeling confused, but kind of hapy too. Did he just indirectly tell me he should have been in a relationship with me instead of Claire?