epilogue

*1 year later*

Luke and I had been trough a lot, both good and bad. The toughest moments were when Luke hade to leave for tour for months. He would call me, text me or face time me everyday though. Unfortunately the time zone where Luke was, was totally different from where I was almost all the time and it was quite often I called Luke when he was asleep or he called me when I was alseep, but I didn't mind waking up just to talk to him. I couldn't cound on two hands how many times one of us had fallen asleep during a converstation because of the time zones. 

I didn't regret getting together with Luke though. Even though it was hard to not be able to see him every day, I still loved him so much and I knew he loved me too. In the end, it was worth it because Luke was trying and I was trying and I couldn't see myself with anyone other than Luke.

Harry and I were still sharing an apartment, but he had a girlfriend now who lived in a dorm which meant that he was often at her's, not that I really minded having the whole apartment to myself, but I also like sharing it with Harry because he never made a day boring. 

"Vic?" Harry asked, sitting down beside me at the couch. I was too lost in my homework to look up at him. College was hard, especially during the spring and I kind of regret taking so many classes. "Hm?" I asked, writing down something more on my history essay. "Are you going to the frat party?" he asked. I shook my head, knowing I needed to be done with this essay. "No. I need to get this done and I don't feel like getting drunk today." I explained and also, Luke hadn't called me yet which meant that he would probably call later so I wanted to be sober when I actually could talk to him. Harry nodded, understanding that I needed to be done with my school work. I was with him to the party last weekend anyways and his girlfriend would probably keep him company. 

When Harry was done getting ready for the party, he decided he would leave so he could pick up his girlfriend, Amy. She was a lovley girl and I was happy Harry had found someone like her, someone who loved him as much as he loved her. "I'll see you tomorrow or something?" Harry asked, hugging me quickly.

*
I probably sat with the history essay for hours and I was getting so tired of school now. Luke hadn't even called yet, making me worried that he maybe wouldn't. I missed him so much and I really needed to hear his voice today. School and work were stressing me more than ever and I missed having Luke by my side. I wanted him to be here with his arms wrapped around my waist as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I wanted him to let his fingers trace patterns on my skin as he tried making me relax and I wanted him to whisper "I love you" in my ear every fifth second. I just wanted him here by my side.

After deciding I was done with the essay, I found a tub of ice cream and snuggled in a blanket as I put on the television, happy that how I met your mother was on, but it didn't make me as happy as I hoped because I started thinking back to every moment Luke and I had when we were cuddling and watching this show. It was Luke's favorite and he would always squeal when it was on.

When my phone finally started buzzing, my eyes widened and I quickly rushed over to it, hoping it was Luke. I didn't check the name before I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked, biting my lip, waiting to hear Luke's familiar voice that never failed to calm me down. "Hey! Vic, how are you?" a voice asked, but it was not Luke's. It was Ashton's. Even though I was disappointed that it wasn't Luke's, I was still happy to hear Ashton. "Oh my god, hi Ashton! I'm good, well as good as I can be when exams starts soon." I added, hearing his happy giggles. "That's good, well not the exam stuff, but that you're doing fine!". "So what are you doing now?" I asked, wanting him to tell me about Luke. "Uh, Michael is playing videogames, Calum is sleeping and I'm watching Michael lose." Ashton laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What about Luke?". "I don't really know where he is." Ashton mumbled, making me worry. "Are you serious? What do you mean!?" I asked.