29

The hotel we were going to live in had been extremely beautiful. We had ended up living in a suite for five person. The room had a kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. It was so awesome and I hadn't lived this luxurious before. I was sharing a room with Luke which was nice too.

But as soon as we came to the hotel, the guys had to leave to meet up with someone to talk about a possible tour. It was okay, I understood that they came here for business. Luke had apologized ten times before he had left and it wasn't really that bad because I could just hang in the hotel room and experience Los Angeles by myself, but after three days of the same routine where they just had to leave and I couldn't hang out with Luke at all because he was busy, it made me realize that I wouldn't get to hang out with Luke at all. 

I mean it was understandable, they were her to do business, but I really didn't understand why I was here? It had been fun to explore L.A alone, but it was kind of boring doing it all alone on the fourth day too. The boys always came home so late that they were tired, they had a lot of studio things to do too, important people to talk too and just doing interviews. They were kind of a huge deal right now and I couldn't be more proud of that, but it was still kind of boring to only see Luke in the nights where he and the others were exhausted and just fell asleep at once. They woke up and left before me too, so I was completely alone in an unknown city, unknown country actually.

 When I woke up and saw that the boys had left once again, I just sighed and walked over to the fridge where there were left overs pizza I had bought last night. I My phone buzzed beside me and I grabbed it to see Harry's name. A smile came onto my face as I put the phone to my ear. 

"Hello?" I asked. "Hi, how is L.A? Are you having fun, have you seen cool stuff? Kissed Luke while walking down the walk of fame? Kissed Luke when you're on the beach or just something like that?" he teased. I rolled my eyes, but felt kind of sad that Luke hadn't come with me to experience anything of that. 

"No, I uhm.. Kind of did it alone you know? The boys are extremely busy and they don't have time for sightseeing, but L.A is amazing, you should be here." I answered, taking a bite from the pizza. "Seriously? That sucks! You haven't gotten to hang out with the boys at all?" he asked. I sighed. "No, and that does suck, but they were here for business, so I can't complain. This is good for their band. They're getting bigger Harry, they have fans from USA, they are talking about touring with another band around the world." I stated. "Yeah, that's true, but you're still there alone. I wish I was there with you, we could have done so much fun!" he laughed. I laughed too, agreeing with him.

We ended up talking for a bit before he had to hang up. When I was done with the breakfast, I changed into some shorts and a singlet before I made my way out of the hotel. I didn't want to sit inside all day when there was a whole city here. I had taken a hop on, hop off bus, gone to the famous Santa Monica fair, gone to the beach and just walked around the city. Even though I whised Luke could have walked with me, it wasn't that bad. 

I walked around the city for a while, looked at clothes and stuff like that, but didn't buy anything because I had already bought so much yesterday. I came to a library that was pretty cool, it even had a café inside too. It wasn't that many people here except some workers. I really liked this place.

After finding a book, I decided to buy a hot chocolate and sit down by a table. It was a nice old lady who took my order and she made the best hot chocolate I had ever tasted. There was some other people sitting around me, all busy reading and soft music was playing in the background. 

I didn't know for how long I sat and read. The book thief was my favorite book and I had read it so many times before, but I couldn't stop reading it when I began. 

But when my phone buzzed, I stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I saw Luke's name. "Hello?" I asked, hearing a lot of giggling on the other side. "Hey baby, where are you?" he slurred, making it obvious that he was drunk. I watched the clock and saw that it was four in the afternoon and he was drunk.

"Luke? Why are you drunk?" I asked. He giggled again and I could hear the other guys in the background. "We got the tour, we got the tour Vic! We decided to c-cele-celebrate it, we're going on tour with one direction and it's gonna be fucking awesome." he explained.  

A smile came onto my face because honestly who could have thought that this was happening? It was such good news for the boys. "Are you serious? That's great." I said, putting money on the table and the book in the right bookshelf before I left, I was in a library and didn't want to disturb the other readers.

"Yes! We came to the hotel to celebrate with you, but you weren't here though." he slurred. I just giggled. "Sorry, I was reading in a library, I'll come to the hotel now." I answered. Before Luke could answer, I heard a lot of yelling and music and Luke started lauging. "Yeey! I love you!" he yelled and hung up the phone, making me laugh at how dorky my boyfriend was.

It did take a while before I came to the hotel again. I hadn't realized how long I had walked before I was standing outside the door. When I walked into the suite, my eyes widened. It was a huge mess with food and alcohol and Ashton was asleep on the couch while Calum and Michael were dancing in the couch. I didn't even know where Luke was.

"What the hell! Calum, Michael, get down!" I groaned, afraid that they would ruing the couch or something. They groaned at me and told me I was a partypooper when I turned the music down quite much. It suprised me that no one was standing outside the door, complaining at them. I mean the whole hotel must have heard them!

"You guys have to calm down." I said to them, helping them to sit down on the couch. Michael pouted at me. "You're no fun, Vic.". I just rolled my eyes. "If you two behave, I'll order some pizza." I said. Michael's eyes widened and a huge grin spread across both of their faces. "Okay." they squealed.

I laughed, shaking my head at the two idiots. "Where's Luke?" I asked and they just shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and walked into the bedroom we shared, but he wasn't there, but I heard something coming from the bathroom so I walked in and saw that he was throwing up.

"Oh, Luke." I sighed, rushing over to him. He groaned, shaking his head. "You don't have to be here now." he slurred, but I sat down and grabbed his hand, squeezing it to comfort him. He sighed as he had to throw up again.

We had been sitting here for a while now, but Luke had stopped throwing up. "I'm sorry." he sighed after a long time of silence. He stood up and went to the sink so he could wash himself. He found a toothbrush too. "It's okay, I mean you got excited about the tour and everything." I stated. 

When Luke was done brushing his teeth, he ran a hand trough his hair. "Yeah, but you didn't have to see me throw up like that. That was disgusting." he frowned. I rolled my eyes, walking over to him. His eyes studied my every move and when I was close to him he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him too and smiled. "It's okay, Luke." I assured him, pecking his cheek.

Luke went to change into something else than his black jeans and t-shirt and came out with sweatpants and a hoodie. He stumbled over to me and I knew he was still kind of drunk. We went out into the living room where there was laying pizza on the table. I raised an eyebrow at Calum and Michael who were eating it. "You told us if we behaved we would get pizza, but you never ordered so we did." Calum said, pointing the pizza on me. Ashton was still sleeping, but I didn't think it was any use to wake him up, he probably needed the rest.

Luke walked over to the other couch, patting the seat beside him. I smiled, sitting down beside him. This was probably the earliest they had come back after doing business and even though they were kind of drunk, it was nice to not be alone.

I scooted closer to Luke, but Luke decided that he wanted to lay down so his head was resting on my lap. He didn't have to ask me to play with his hair because I did it once he had his head down in my lap and a lazy smile came onto his face. "I'm sorry that we haven't really had that much time with each other. I'm sorry I haven't explored L.A with you, but we have time off tomorrow so I promise you we'll do something tomorrow." he mumbled, grabbing one of my hands and intertwining our fingers before he laid our hands on his chest. 

I smiled, kissing his noce. He scrunched his nose in an adorable way and giggled, making me giggle too. "I'm looking forward to that." I said, squeezing his hand. He nodded, yawning afterwards. "Me too.".