21

-Luke-

I fucked up. Big time. It wasn't even my intention to kiss Claire, hell I didn't want her near me, but I had been so drunk and when I had left the bathroom, she pushed me in again and told me she missed me. I didn't really care, told her we were over and I didn't have feelings for her.

But then, she ended up kissing me just when Victoria opened the door. It looked wrong, hell it made me look like an ass, but I didn't kiss Claire. I was just about to push her away and I did quickly. Victoria's eyes didn't leave my mind after that. She looked hurt, really hurt and I hated that it was because of me. I knew how wrong it looked, it looked like I still liked Claire or whatever, but I didn't. 

I had tried to get her to listen to me, hoping she would just listen and understand, but she was angry and hurt. I didn't judge her, but it fucking hurt me when she couldn't even look at me without crying. I knew it was a lost cause to get her to listen to me that time, so I let her go with Harry, already knowing he would try kick my ass later because he would of course think the same as Victoria. That I was a playing bastard. 

After they left last night, I rushed over to Claire and cussed her out, telling her to stop being a bitch and leave me alone. I was mad and I let all my anger out on her, all the anger I had hidden during our relationship and Claire looked shocked that I was even yelling at her. 

She probably thought I would crawl back to her just like I had done in the past, but I wasn't like that anymore. Claire wasn't good for me and I didn't even have feelings for her anymore. They were gone and would never come back. All she had done during our relationship was to boss me around and make me feel like the bad guy when it was in fact her who was the bad one and I didn't want to even talk to her anymore.

My mind was a mess though, I had tried calling Vic so many times, but she had ignored every one of them. I sighed loudly, throwing my phone on the floor.  

"Someone's angry." Ashton stated. I turned around and saw that he was standing there with food. "I saw how you yelled at Claire last night. You left before I could catch up with you, but I uhm figured you didn't really want to be alone.". 

Ashton walked over to me and handed me a coffee and a sandwich. "Thanks." I muttered, taking a bite from the sandwich. I hadn't eaten since yesterday so I was hungry. My family weren't home right now and I couldn't cook for shit so I just let it be. 

"So wanna tell me what happened last night? I just heard you yelling at Claire." he said. I sighed loudly, not even wanting to think about last night, but that was the only thing I could think about. 

"Everything was fine, I had a good time with Vic and everything and then I had to go to the toilet. When I walked out again from the bathroom, Claire was standing there, telling me she needed to talk to me or some shit. I was drunk, but told her to leave, but she pushed me into the bathroom. She told me stuff about missing me and everything and I wanted to laugh in her face when she suddenly just kissed me. Vic came in right when she kissed me and I didn't have time to push her off me before Vic saw." I explained, taking a breath. "Vic got angry and hurt and I tried telling her that Claire kissed me, that I didn't want that, but she left with Harry and I was, and still am, pissed at Claire so I yelled at her.".

Ashton looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Wow, you're screwed man." Ashton muttered. I snorted. "No shit, Sherlock. I've tried calling Vic sine last night, but she's ignored every call and text. She probably hates me and thinks I played with her feelings.". 

"You have to fix this." Ashton sighed. I nodded. "I know, fuck, I like her so much and she hates me!" I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "But you should probably give her some time though, let her cool off. Talk to her tomorrow in school or something?" Ashton asked. I just shrugged. "I don't think she will ever talk to me again!" I whined. 

"When I finally get her, something has to fuck up everything! I really like her, Ashton. I really, really like her. It's over just a crush and I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend, but- Umpfh" I was interrupted by Ashton hitting me with a pillow. "We know you like her!" he groaned. I bit on my lip. "How can I get her back?" I asked. "Tell her the damn truth tomorrow and then ask her to be your girlfriend or something!" Ashton groaned.

*
Ashton was wrong though. It wasn't easy to just tell her the damn truth when she avoided me and didn't even look at me. Harry was giving me dead glares, telling me to back off so it was obvious that Victoria had told him about the whole thing.

It was even more obvious when I was standing with my locker and I was shoved into it while Harry was staring at me with crossed arms, cursing at me. It kind of hurt to get shoved into the lockers. "Ow." I whined, rubbing my head because it slammed right into the locker. 

"You fucking jerk. I'm gonna kick your ass. Who are you? Some sick dude who thinks it's okay to just play around with Victoria like that? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Harry yelled. I winced. Harry was quite scary when he was pissed off. "I didn't-" I began, but was interrupted by Harry hitting the locker right beside my head. I closed my eyes, sighing loudly. "Stop lying, Luke. I thought you were a decent guy or something, but I was wrong." he snapped.

I was just about to tell him the truth when I felt his fist connect with my face. I groaned in pain, already knowing I would get a bruise. It hurt as hell to be honest and Harry didn't even look like he was done yet.

 "Fuck." I mumbled, tasting blood. I had to spit out something too. "You think you can just play with her? Victoria liked you, Luke. You made her think that you liked her too, but then kissed her sister? That's fucking cruel." Harry said as he punched me right in my stomach.

I couldn't even breath as I slowly sat down on the floor. I closed my eyes, groaning loudly. "Harry, stop." I complained when he was about to kick me. Harry was much stronger than I was so I had no chance and I wasn't going to punch him back anyways. I wanted him to listen to me, but I couldn't even form a sentence.

People had gathered around us now too and I felt dizzy. "I can't fucking breathe." I mumbled, hugging my knees. "You deserve it. Fucking jerk." Harry spat and I rubbed my eyes. I tried focusing on breathing, but it was hard. I didn't want to pass out here right now because I needed to talk to Harry, but it was so difficult and he wouldn't even listen.

After some minutes, my breathing was normal again and I tried standing up, but was too dizzy. My head hurt and I could still feel taste of blood. My nose and eye hurt. Harry was still standing there though and the people around us were whispering. I wanted to yell at them, get them away, but I didn't have the strenght. All I wanted was to tell Harry.

"Harry, listen to me, fuck." I begged, trying once again to stand up. I leaned against the lockers and breathed heavily. I could see a lot of black dots and I was still dizzy, but I was standing though. Harry was quiet and I wiped my nose, knowing I was bleeding. "I, fuck , I didn't kiss Claire. She kissed me just when Vic came into the bathroom. I was going to push Claire away, but was too late.Vic had seen it. I didn't even want to kiss Claire. I yelled at her after you guys walked out." I explained, my eyes closing as I tried focusing on my words and not the pain.

Harry was quiet and that was a signal for me to talk more. "Claire dragged me into the bathroom, telling me how much she missed me and crap like that while I stood there,  not wanting to listen. I was fucking shocked when she kissed me and Vic walked in on the wrong time. I would never kiss Claire, I pushed her off of me and cussed her out! I like Vic so fucking much, Harry and I don't want to hurt her!" I yelled. "Vic didn't give me time to explain this to her!" I stated. 

I opened my eyes and Harry was looking at me with wide eyes. "Y-you didn't kiss her back?" he stuttered. I shook my head. "I would never do that. I like Vic too much. I don't like Claire like that anymore and will never feel anything for her." I said, spitting out some more blood. 

Harry sighed and was quiet for a long time before he stared at me. "I'm sorry for hitting you before I let you explain." he mumbled. I shook my head and blinked a couple of times. "It's fine. I think I need to go to a nurse though. I'm feeling dizzy and sick." I muttered. Harry put my arm around his shoulder. "I'll follow you and we'll talk more about this later when you're feeling better. Sorry again." Harry sighed, but I didn't say anything back. I was too tired and I just wanted the pain to go away.