47

I ended up staying the night with Luke at his parent's house. In the morning, we both walked down where Liz had made delicious breakfast to us which consisted of french toast, a lot of fruit and hot chocolate. His father, Jack, Ben and even Jack's girlfriend were at the table, smiling widely at us. 

"Good morning, have you slept well?" Liz asked as we sat down. Luke sat down beside me, putting a hand on my thigh. "Yes, we did." I answered as I took a bite from the food. It was amazing and tasted perfect. "Oh my god, Liz. This is so good." I mumbled, taking another bite as the others laughed. "Thank you honey." Liz beamed.

We ended up talking about how my life had been and how they life had been. It was nice finally getting to talk to Luke's family after so long. Jack and Celeste were even marrying soon which was very great to hear! 

After eating breakfast with the family and spending almost the entire day there, Luke almost dragged me out of the house and to his car.  He told me he wanted to take me on a date which I had no problem with honestly. I was just curious to where we were going. Luke wouldn't tell me anything which only made me more curious. I knew that it wasn't any point in asking.

Luke was laughing at me when we had droven for a bit. We stopped at a red light. "I'm proud that you haven't asked me anything yet, but I must say you look very adorable when you pout like that." he stated, giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes, knowing I pouted because I wanted to know where we were going, but I wasn't going to ask though. I was trying not to blush of what Luke was saying too which made me pout more and Luke to laugh more.

When Luke stopped the car, we were right in front of a large, grey brick building in the city. I raised an eyebrow at him, but he just smiled widely. "Wow. A building." I said, trying to sound enthusiastic, but honestly, I was kind of confused about this. "Yes." Luke chuckled, walking out of the car at the same time I did it. 

We just stood outside the building that didn't have anything in it. It was huge, but for rent so I didn't understand what Luke wanted to show me? "Why are we here?" I asked, not sure how to feel about this. Did he just take me to some random, boring building? Luke rolled his eyes playfully before he grabbed my hand, making butterflies go wild in my stomach. "You sound disappointed." Luke smirked, like that was a good thing. It made me frown, not sure what Luke was trying here.. 

Before I could respond though, Luke pulled me with him to the side of the building where it was some kind of stairs up to the roof. I raised an eyebrow at Luke who chuckled. "Come on, let's get up." he said. "Isn't that illegal?" I asked him, eyeing the stairs. Luke shrugged. "Not sure, but who cares. Start climbing." Luke replied, pushing me over to the stairs. I bit my lip nervously, not sure if this was a clever idea. "Vic, please." Luke begged, eyes pleading me to do it. I sighed, nodding as I started climbing the stairs with Luke right behind me.

It was so many stairs up. Did Luke want me to exercise or something? After what felt like forever, we came to the top and I was very suprised when I saw all of the stuff in front of me. It was a huge box with pizza, cake, candy,  a lot of pillows and blankets, champagne a guitar and even a computer. I was very shocked, but in a good way though. I had never expected Luke to do this.

Luke walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck a few times before he stared at me. "Do you like it?" he asked, making me grin. "Yes! It's awesome, oh my god. I'm so hungry!" I squealed, walking over to the pillows hand in hand with Luke who was smiling. I sat down on the ground as Luke sat down right beside me, our knees touching as I grabbed a huge slice of pepperoni pizza.

Luke handed me a glass of champagne and I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulder. We could see the whole city and it was so beautiful with all the lights and stars. Luke kissed my forehead. "I love this." I mumbled with pizza in my mouth, but I didn't care right now. I was so happy that Luke had done this to me. Luke looked at me with warm eyes, making me blush because he was staring so intensely at me like I was the most precious thing in the world or something. It made my heartbeat quicken as Luke smiled again. "I love you." he hummed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I love you too." I whispered, knowing it was true.