30

It wasn't a suprise that all the boys woke up with a hangover. It was kind of annoying though because Luke was whiny, Calum was grumpy, Ashton didn't want to speak at all and Michael was moody too. All of us had fallen asleep in the living room so yeah. 

"I'm hungry!" Luke whined, poking my sides. "Shut up, Luke. My head fucking hurts." Michael snapped. Ashton just groaned and laid down in the couch again. Luke pouted at me, making it obvious that he wanted me to make food to him. I sighed, standing up. I knew I had to get away from the four annoying boys right now so making breakfast didn't sound so bad. 

"Do you guys want some painkillers for your head?" I yelled from the kitchen, only to hear them groan and tell me to be quiet. I rolled my eyes, but handed each of them a water bottle and painkillers. I then went back to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I decided to make pancakes since I was craving it.

In the middle of making it, two arms snaked around my waist and I couldn't stop the smile when Luke started kissing my neck. "I'm sorry that we're difficult when we're hungover." Luke mumbled, continuing to kiss down my neck. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on making pancakes, but Luke was making it pretty hard. "It's okay." I whispered, my voice shaking because I knew that Luke was teasing me.

His hands moved down to my hips. "Pay attention to me." he whined, turning me around. I rolled my eyes, but wrapped my arms around him too. He looked more awake now, but his hair was in a mess. "I love you." he mumbled, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I giggled, running my hands trough his hair. I knew how cuddly Luke was in the morning and whenever he was hungover he got ten times more cuddly. "I love you too, Luke, but I have to continue making breakfast. Go take a shower and cuddle with Calum." I smiled, kissing his cheek. He groaned, but pulled away a bit. "Calum's grumpy." he pouted. I just pushed him playfully away. "He'll probably be happy when you cuddle him." I stated. Luke just shrugged and walked away from the kitchen again so I could finish the pancakes.

When I was done, everyone came in to the kitchen and sat down. Luke looked like the one who was most awake. I place the pancakes and coffee on the table, the four of them thanking me. "So, learned anything last night? Not drink so much alcohol?" I teased them. They rolled their eyes. "The pancakes were good, babe." Luke smiled, changing the subject. He placed one of his hands on my thighs. I smiled at him, taking a bite from the pancakes. "Are you guys just going to stay in today? I think you need it." I stated. Calum sighed, but nodded. "Yeah, too tired to go out. I need sleep." he yawned. I nodded and looked at Michael who had already eaten the pancakes and was asleep with his head rested on the table. Ashton was still quiet, but I figured he needed it. 

"We're going out though." Luke stared at me, squeezing my thigh. I smiled up at him, happy that I could spend time with Luke today.

*
When Luke and I had gotten dressed, we decided to just go out at once to spend as much as time together in this city as possible. Luke was wearing a tank top and black skinny jeans. I didn't understand how he could wear black skinny jeans on such a warm day, but he looked handsome though. His hair was to the side and he looked happy which was everything I needed to be happy.I was wearing a white summerdress and my hair up in a ponytail. 

We walked down the street, Luke's hand in mine as we just walked. "So, I bet you're more known here than me, so you should lead way to whatever you want to do." Luke stated, bringing our hands to his lips so he could kiss the back of my hand. I smiled at the cute gesture and nodded. "Sure. I think we could just walk down the walk of fame first because I think you would like that." I said to him. 

Luke was about to answer when he got interrupted by four girls standing right behind him with cameras. "Luke! Oh my god it was you!" one of them squealed as she just hugged him. Luke looked kind of suprised, but hugged her back. "I literally love yor covers on youtube and can't wat for your album to come out." another said and hugged him too.  The other two did the same and stood there with huge grins.

Luke smiled too. "Oh thank you, that means a lot." Luke said. I giggled lowly because I knew Luke wasn't really used to girls coming after him on the street to talk to him about the band, but I was also happy for him because this meant that they were getting pretty huge.

"Can we get a picture?" a girl asked Luke. He nodded and let go of my hand. "Could you take the picture, Vic?" Luke asked as a girl handed me her phone. Luke stood in the middle of the four girls and grinned widely with the girls. I smiled, taking some pictures where they smiled, showed grimance and everything before I handed the phone back and did the same with the others phones. 

When they were done, they talked a bit more to Luke before they walked away, leaving me and Luke alone. "Wow, did that just happen?" Luke chuckled, grabbing my hand again. I laughed, letting my head rest on his shoulder for some seconds. "It did and I'm so proud of you guys." I said, pecking his lips before we started walking again.

Luke was very excited when he walked down walk of fame. He had to stop and read every star and took pictures of some of them. "This is so cool." he mumbled, taking a picture of Michael Jackson's star. I 

After walking down walk of fame, Luke wanted to go to the santa monica beach. I didn't mind going there again honestly, I just wanted to spend time with Luke. We started just walking back and forth on the beach hand in hand, talking about random stuff which was something I loved with Luke.

We could talk forever about whatever and it didn't get boring. Whenever I said something I though maybe was boring, Luke would look at me like it was the most interesting thing in the world. 

"I talked to mum yesterday." Luke began, staring at me with a smile. I raised an eyebrow at him. "She literally loves you. I know she has just met you one time, but she can't stop taking about you and how beautiful and kind you are. She wants to meet you again." he giggled. I laughed, happy to hear that his mother liked me, it would have been awkward if his family hated me. "I want to meet your mother again too, she's the kindest woman I have ever met and she's very good at making food." I stated.

Luke looked at something with wide eyes and I raised an eyebrow at him. He pointed to the santa monica fair, making me laugh. Hadn't he seen the fair before now? I mean we had walked back and forth on this beach for an hour now..

"Oh my god can we go there!?" Luke squealed, but didn't even wait for my answer before he started running towards it. I laughed loudly, trying to catch up with him, but he had so long feet so it was kind of hard. Luke stopped when he saw that I was pretty far behind. Then he ran over to me, lifted me up and started running again. The two of laughed again, especially when Luke was about to trip, but luckily steadied himself. 

When we came to the fair, we paid to get in and Luke lookd around in awe. "We need to take the roller coaster, come on babe." Luke said, dragging me along with him. It wasn't that long line, but we had to wait a bit. Luke and I sat us all the way in the front which was exciting. "This is so fun!" Luke squealed, grabbing my hand. 

It was very fun to see how happy Luke looked. We both laughed trough the whole ride and Luke would lean over to kiss me gently before the rollercoaster started moving downwards. Luke was holding onto my hand like his life depended on it. 

He dragged me to the ferris wheel afterwards, telling me that he wanted to ble clichè and kiss me at the top of it, I rolled my eyes playfully, but the two of us both knew that I liked a bit clichè. So it didn't suprise me when Luke connected our lips together when we could see the whole beach and area around the fair.

Luke's hands rested on my hips and my hands were in his hair, tugging slightly. His kiss was gentle, but still hungry at the same time. It was like he wanted to remind me how much he loved me and needed me at the same time. I couldn't stop smiling and probably ruining the kiss, Luke started giggling and pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine. "I love you so much, Luke." I whispered, pecking him quickly. Luke gave me his signature smile, wrapping his arms around my waist so we could look out at the beack.  He kissed my neck, making goosebumps come onto my arms.  "You make me so fucking happy." he mumbled. My heart started beating faster and I sighed happily, snuggling closer to him. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with Luke.