5

I was standing by my locker alone when someone slammed it shut. I jumped, suprised to stare into crystal blue eyes. "L-luke?" I stuttered. His blue eyes looked angry. "You have to learn your boyfriend to shut up." he snapped. I sighed, biting down on my bottom lip. "I'm sorry, Luke. Harry doesn't like Claire. Besides he's not my boyfriend.". Luke rolled his eyes. "Whatever, he pissed me off." Luke muttered. "Harry can be like that." I whispered, feeling self conscious under his serious blue eyes.

Luke was weaing a grey beanie, black jeans and a flannel. He had the batman bracelet on his right hand today. I always noticed when he wore that. "Well, make him stop." Luke muttered, rushing away from my locker. My eyes followed after him until I couldn't see him anymore before sighing. Luke probably hated Harry and me.

I walked into maths, actually getting a hello from Luke's friend. Luke avoided me and that hurt, but I just brushed it off, walking over to Harry. Harry was too busy to even say hello, making me roll my eyes.

"There's this party.." Harry began after some minutes. "Party?" I asked. Harry knew well that I had never partied before, but he always tried to get me to go. "Yeah, it's going to be at Ashton's house. You should come too. Sam and Mia will come." Harry explained. I frowned. "You know I hate partying." I muttered. "Please just come, Vic. It'll be cool. If you're not having fun we'll take you back." Harry begged. It took me some minutes before I gave in. "Fine. But if I'm not having fun, I'll leave.".

Luke was sitting alone in the cafeteria today. His friends weren't in the cafeteria at all. I noticed that Luke was listening to music. Maybe he had a fight with his friends or something? Suddenly, our eyes met and his eyes became serious, it was like he was mad at me. I didn't even understand why.

I decided to ignore it and sat down beisde Sam and Harry. They were in some serious converstation about cows. I snorted, looking at Mia. "Do you want to come by my house and get ready tonight?" I asked her. Mia grinned. "You're coming with us?". I nodded. "Yeah, got sick of Harry's begging, but I'll leave if I don't like it there." I explained. "Sure! Oh my god this will be great, I'll come home with you." she winked.

*
Mia came to my house at six with a dress in her hands. "You have to help me find a dress to wear." I mumbled. I was really lost, I didn't know if I even had any clothes. "Sure." Mia smiled, rushing into my bedroom.

I was just sitting on my bed, letting Mia decide what I should wear. After some minutes, she squealed, throwing a red dress on my face. I raised an eyebrow, staring at the dress. I had bought it, but never dared to wear it. It was a bit tight for my liking. "This?" I asked. Mia nodded eagerly. "Yes, you'll look so beautiful.". I sighed, thinking for some seconds before shrugging. I was always too scared to use it, but I decided to wear it anyways. It was a beautiful dress to be honest.

After changing in to the dress, Mia smiled again and pushed me to a chair. She started curling my blonde hair and then put make up on me even though I could do that myself. I didn't care though because Mia was really good with make up. I got a red lipstick on too and when she turned me around to the mirror, I couldn't help but smile. I actually felt like I looked okay for once.

Mia changed into a black dress, a bit short, but she still looked beautiful. Her brown hair was in a mop of curls too and her make up was perfect. When we walked out of the apartment, we both stopped and saw Luke and Claire walking out the door. Claire was wearing her party clothes. Did that mean that she would come with Luke to the party? Would Luke be there? Of course Luke would be there. It was Ashton who hosted the party. I let out a shaky breath.

What if he thought I looked ugly? What if I embarrassed myself? It sounded very nice to just run to my bedroom and watch modern family right now, but Mia grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the apartment, already knowing I was about to freak out. "We'll meet Harry and Sam right outside." she explained.