28

"You should've packed yesterday!" Luke whined as I climbed out of my bed so I could start packing for the Los Angeles trip I was going to today. I always did things too late. I wasn't very organized or good at planning things which meant that I needed to wake up earlier so I could pack clothes for a week.

Luke didn't like that though, because he woke up by my alarm too and he was always quite grumpy in the mornings. I just rolled my eyes, trying to get Luke to let go of my wrist. 

"Luke." I warned. He just pouted like a five year old. "I wanna cuddle." he muttered. I sighed, shaking my head at the grumpy boy on my bed. "We can cuddle later. I have to pack and you know that." I stated. Luke just groaned, letting go of my wrist and hugged his pillow closer to him. 

His hair was in a mess and he looked so tired. It didn't suprise me because he had told me how nervous and excited he was for traveling out to Log Angeles to speak with some important people about his band. He yawned, nose wrinkling a bit as he looked at me.

I bit my lip, already knowing I wanted to cuddle with him, but didn't have time for that. Luke raised his eyebrows at me, as in asking me "what?". I just shook my head. "I should have packed my clothes last night." I sighed, already knowing Luke was right. If I did it last night, I could have been able to cuddle with Luke. Luke just chuckled lowly. "I told you so." he stated, earning a roll of the eyes from me.

I walked over to my closet and tried finding some clothes. I wasn't really going to use too much time on this. All I needed was shorts, t-shirts and stuff like that. So I just found my favorite shorts, tops and two dresses before I found some shoes and a bikini. 

It didn't take so long before I was done with the packing and Luke was already up from the bed. He took a t-shirt and some sweatpants, looking himself in the mirror. He groaned loudly, making me raise an eyebrow at him. He just shook his head. "My hair looks fucking awful, I'm not in the mood to fix my hair." he whined.

I just rolled my eyes, walking over to him. His eyes trailed down to my own as he stared at me while I just ran my hands trough his soft, sandy blonde hair, trying to make it look okay without any hair products in.

When I was done, Luke grabbed me by my waist, pulling me even closer to him. I was still in just some shorts and Luke's t-shirt, so I knew I had to change. Luke put his hands on my hips as our noses brushed. 

My heart spead up as our lips brushed too. Luke didn't use too long time before he was kissing me, lips gently moving against my own. His warm lips fit perfectly between my own. It was a calm, gentle kiss like he wanted to show me how much he loved me. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck, but I wanted to take them in his hair, but knew I would only mess it up and we were soon going to leave for the airport.

When we became more eager, I decided to pull away. Luke pouted, so I pecked his lips one more time. "I think we need to eat breakfast and then leave for the airport so we won't get late." I stated. Luke nodded. "You're right." he yawned, rubbing his eyes. 

"I'll go make you something so you can get changed." he winked, pecking my cheek before he left my bedroom.

I found some sweatpants and one of Luke's hoodies, putting my hair up in a ponytail. I didn't even care to put on make up today, I was too tired and we would only be sitting in a plane almost the whole day so I didn't feel the need to dress nice.

When I came out from my bedroom, Luke had put down to plates with toasts, egg an bacon. I smiled, sitting down with the table as Luke did the same. He handed me a cup of coffee, taking a sip from his own. We sat in a comfortable silence, but none of us minded because we were both tired.

*
Ashton, Michael and Calum were waiting for us by the entrance of the airport. "Took you long enough." Michael snorted. I just rolled my eyes, if it wasn't for Luke who had to kiss me on every red light there was, we wouldn't have been a bit late. He forgot about the red lights and the cars behind us honked.

Luke just squeezed my hand. "Let's go check in to the plane?" he asked the others who nodded. I thought someone they had been working with would join them on this trip, but Luke had explained to me that they didn't have time for that, but had already booked some meeting for them to talk about a tour and their CD that was almost done.

It took us ten minutes to check in and then we walked straight to the security thing. After that we had to search for our gate. We had to stop to buy some candy because Luke and Michael were whining on and on about candy and chips. Luke ended up buying a whole lot of skittles and chocolate. Michael had bought a lot of chips and they both grinned proudly at us when they came over to us again.

We found the gate after ten minutes of walking. Luke complained a lot, making Calum glare at him. It was pretty early in the morning still and Calum was tired too. Just when we sat down with our gate, it was announced that the plane was one hour delayed, making all of us groan.

"That's it. I'm gonna sleep." Calum yawned, occupying three seats. "We have a lot of grumpy people with us today." Ashton stated, talking about Calum and Michael who was cursing to himself while eating chips. Luke was just sitting beside me, holding onto my hand. 

I laughed at Ashton. "It's pretty early so I understand them." I shrugged. Ashton nodded too ."Well I'm gonna go buy coffee, do you want anything?" he asked Luke and me. Luke shook his head, but I nodded. 

When he left, Luke decided it was a good idea to use my lap as a pillow and occupy three seats too. I rolled my eyes as he grinned at me. "Play with my hair!" he pouted, grabbing my hands. I giggled, running my hands trough his soft locks. 

He hummed lowly, taking a handfull of skittles. He threw one up and caught it with his mouth. "If I catch this one in my mouth, you need to kiss me." he smirked. I snorted. "You won't catch it." I said, but his smirk only grew. "I bet I will.".

Just when he threw it up and was about to catch it, Michael rushed over to Luke and yelled something so he didn't catch it. Luke frowned at Michael who smirked. "You didn't catch it." he winked at me, making me giggle, but Luke to roll his eyes. "That was cheating! I would have caught it if he hadn't come to scare me!" Luke whined, pointing at Michael. "Well sorry, Luke. You didn't catch it." I shrugged, fighting back a smile. Luke looked offended as he grumbled something to himself. He crossed his arms, a scowl on his face. 

Michael sat down beside me now, leaning his head against my shoulder. "Oh come on! I'm not a pillow!" I whined at the two boys, but they didn't listen. Luke was still acting like he was mad while Michael had closed his eyes. It looked like he was about fall asleep every moment now.  

"Luke, stop acting like you're mad!" I whined at him, ruffling his hair. He pouted, fixing his hair. "You didn't kiss me!" he wined back. "Seriously? Some times you're just like a five year old!" I laughed at him. He glared at me, but I could see the small smile on his face. "I'm not!" he complained, poking my sides. I rolled my eyes, quickly pecking his lips. He smiled at me, grabbing one of my hands and placing our hands on his chest. "I love you." he mouthed to me. I couldn't get tired of hearing him tell me those words. I just smiled, squeezing his hand. "I love you too.".

Ashtom came back twenty minutes later, looking tired now too. "It was a fucking long wait." he groaned, handing me one of the cups of coffee. Michael woke up by Ashton's voice. "Hey, where's my coffee man?" he asked Ashton. Ashton glared at Michael. "You didn't tell me you wanted one." he groaned. "You didn't ask me!" Michael whined.

It ended up with the two of them aruging. Calum slept trough the noise while I looked at Luke who was looking amused at them. "Well.. Next time we're flying, we shouldn't take the early planes." I stated as Luke laughed, shaking his head.