7

Waking up on the same couch as Luke was kind of awkward, but it was alright because we weren't cuddling or anything. We had both fallen asleep on each side of the couch. Luke was still sleeping, a smile on his lips. I couldn't help myself from smiling either, but decided to not be creepy so I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After taking the shower, I put on some sweatpants and one of Harry's t-shirts I had stolen from him. It was a batman one and my favorite to be honest. We didn't have school today because our teachers were having a meeting or something, so that was nice. I didn't even care to put on some make up or anything either as I just walked into the living room again. 

Luke had woken up and I noticed that whenever he woke up he would have this confused expression on his face for some minutes. I found it adorable to be honest. When Luke's eyes landed on me, he gave me a small smile. "Good morning." he yawned. I smiled back. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked. Luke nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry for coming here last night just to cry. That was quite embarrassing." he sighed. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Luke, don't feel embarrassed. It's totally okay. I know how tough Claire can be." I stated. 

Before Luke could say anything, Claire walked in. Her hair was in a mess and she smelled like acohol. "Luke?" she asked, confusion written all over her face. Luke coughed, giving her a small smile. "I uhm need to talk to you." he mumbled. Claire rolled her eyes. "Not now, I'm so hungover." she snapped. Luke furrowed his eyebrows, not sure what to say. "I still need to talk to you, Claire, today." Luke stated, trying to sound serious. 

I just sat there awkwardly, staring at Claire as she glared at Luke. "Fine, but I'm taking a shower first." Clair spat, walking past Luke and into the bathroom. Luke just turned his gaze to me, looking nervous. "It's alright, Luke." I assured him and he nodded slowly. "You just have to stand up for yourself too, do not let her boss you around like that." I explained. "It's just hard, she makes me feel guilty all the time." he muttered, hiding his face in his hands. I nervously grabbed his hands and put them away, locking eyes with him. "Relax. Okay?" I asked. His beautiful blue eyes locked with my own and I couldn't look away.

Luke coughed awkwardly and pulled away. I noticed that we had been standing really close before so my cheeks turned red. "Let's watch some television." I mumbled, giving him a small smile which he returned. 

When Claire was done with the shower and in other clothes than party clothes, Luke stood up.  "Let's go talk." he muttered, sounding quite angry to be honest, but he had all the rights to be angry right now. Claire rolled her eyes, but followed him.

I was in no mood to listen to their loud yellings if that happened, so I decided to grab some food with Mia. We decided to go to a small café down the road. 

Mia was already sitting there, a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. I grinned and ordered some hot chocolate and a large chocolate muffin before I sat doww. The hot chocolate here was one of the best ones in town. "Hey! Long time since we hung out, just the two of us." she smiled. I nodded. "Yeah, I missed this." I agreed.

We just sat there and talked for a long time before we decided to go shopping. I bought some more jeans and some tops and it was nice to just chat with Mia. "So what's up with you and Sam?" I smirked while Mia was staring at a black dress. Her cheeks reddened. I knew it was something between the two of them. They were always hanging out and catching glances at each other when they thought no one were looking.

"Uhm, n-nothing." she stuttered, making me snort. "Yeah, right.". Mia just shoved my shoulder playfully. "Fine, maybe I like him." she mumbled, staring at the clothes in her hands. "I knew it!" I squealed, earning a glare from her. "Let's talk about you and Hemmings." she winked, making my eyes widen. "T-there's nothing to talk about." I stuttered. "You like him don't you?" she smirked. I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter, he's in a relationship with my sister, it would be so wrong." I sighed. "But you do know you have a chance too? Claire is a bitch and you have been talking more with Luke than before, right?" Mia asked. I nodded slowly. "I'm just being a friend. He won't ever like me as anything else. I don't think we're even friends." I mumbled. "You'll never know." she smiled, patting my shoulder. 

When I came home to the apartment again, my eyes widened and I groaned, covering my eyes. Luke and Claire was making out on the couch. They both jumped away from each other and stared at me. Claire was glaring while Luke looked kind of embarrassed. "Oh H-hey Vic." he said, running a hand through his hair.  His hair was messy and his button up shirt unbottoned. I tried to ignore the pang in my chest. I shouldn't feel angry or hurt, but I still did. "I'll uhm go to my room." I muttered, knowing it must be awkward that I stood there. "Best idea ever!" Claire yelled after me, but I just ignored her.

I sighed, deciding that it was getting late so I put on a large oversized t-shirt and some shorts before I laid down in bed, trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I heard them giggle and laugh in the living room and I just felt sad. I wanted to be the one to make Luke giggle. I knew it was pathetic to like your sister's boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. He was the most caring person I knew and he cared so much for Claire, he didn't even care that he didn't get anything back. If I was in Claire's position, I would give as much love Luke gave her back to him, because he deserved it.

*
The next day, my alarm woke me up and I just wanted to sleep more, but I stood up and found some black skinny jeans and a white nirvana shirt with a flannel over. I let my blonde hair hang down today and put on some make up before I made my way out of the kitchen, only to feel that pain in the chest again by the sight of Luke standing with his arms wrapped around Claire while she was making breakfast.

I noticed that Claire was using his t-shirt and I tried to ignore the jealousy again. It was kind of hard, but when I saw Luke, everything else didn't matter. He had a snapback on his head and he wore his usual black jeans and a flannel with a black t-shirt inside of it. I couldn't help but smile because we sort of matched today. 

Luke noticed my stare and locked eyes with me. "Good morning, Victoria." he smiled. I frowned. Wasn't he going to say my nickname anymore? Claire looked up from her food and glared at me. I just gave them a wave and walked to the bowls, pouring lucky charms into the bowl.

 "You know, that's not healthy breakfast." Claire stated. I rolled my eyes as I took a spoon and sat down. "I don't care."I shrugged. Claire gave Luke a plate with something that looked extremely healthy and he thanked her as they both sat down at the opposite side of the table. They were talking and laughing with each other and I rolled my eyes at how happy they suddenly were.

Harry came to my rescue like he always did every morning. He walked right into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and sat down beside me, stealing some lucky charms from my bowl. I rolled my eyes, but smiled to him. "Good morning, Vic." he smiled. "And Cruella de ville." he smirked to Claire who rolled her eyes. He nodded to Luke too, but turned his attention to me. 

"So." he began, giving me a huge grin. "You know how it's my birthday next weekend?" he asked. I nodded. "You have reminded me since your last birthday." I giggled. He nodded. "Yeah, and you know how I'll turn eighteen." he continued, taking a bite from the apple. "Yeah." I said. "Well, my parents are away so I'll throw a huge party and I know you don't really like that kind of stuff, but you have to come!" he squealed. I furrowed my eyebrows, knowing there was no way I could say no to Harry's birthday party. "Fine." I agreed, suprising Harry. 

I noticed Claire and Luke's stare at me too, but I ignored them as I smiled at Harry. "It's your birthday. I can't ditch it." I grinned, leaning my head on his shoulder. "You're the best! I love you!" he squealed, hugging me quickly. I giggled, telling him I already knew as I turned around and locked eyes with Luke. He had a frown on his face as he stared at Harry and me and I didn't know why. I raised an eyebrow at him, but that made him look away quickly, like nothing had happened.