14

"Luke!" I whined, trying to get contact with the sleepy boy in his bed. He groaned, hiding his head under his pillow. "Leave me alone!" he complained, his voice muffled because he was under the pillow. I ignored his bad mood and jumped up into his bed, trying to ignore the fact that he was only wearing boxers and I could see his toned chest. 

I came over to tell him about the plans Harry, Ashton, Sam, Calum, Mia, Michael and I had. We were going bowling and since Luke had been moping around for the last couple of days, we decided to take him with us. It was already noon, but Luke was still sleeping.

He was still sad about the whole break up, feeling stupid and everything which was sad because he shouldn't feel stupid. It was all Claire's fault. Claire and I were completely ignoring each other now anyways, well she was often away with her college friends.. 

Luke's head shot up from the pillow and he stared around the room with a confused expression like he always did when he woke up. His eyebrows were furrowed and he groaned loudly, laying down again.

 "No, no, no, Luke! Come on and wake up. We're going somewhere!" I yelled, laying down beside him on the bed to try and get him to be more awake. Luke raised an eyebrow at me, signalling me to speak more. "Well we're going bowling with our friends!" I squealed and Luke rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "No. I want to stay in bed and sleep the whole day!".

I rolled my eyes at how moody he was right now. "Luke, please!" I pleaded, scooting closer to him so our eyes were locked. My breath hitched when I noticed how close we really were. Our noses were brushing, but Luke just stared at me with furrowed eyebrows, not even minding how close we were. "Why? I suck at bowling." he muttered. 

I decided to try the puppy look on him. It always worked on Harry so maybe it worked on Luke too. I widened my eyes and stuck my bottom lip out. "Please, Luke?" I begged, putting my hand on his shoulder. His eyes widened and he looked down at my hand that was resting on his shoulder. "I d-don't want to!" he whined, but I just stared at him and he sighed loudly. "Why are you giving me that look? It's not fair. You look like a cute little puppy!". I giggled, making his eyes soften. "Please, it will be fun and there will probably be pizza.". 

After some minutes, Luke nodded. "Fuck, fine!". I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and I didn't care how weird it was that I hugged him. Luke had been so sad and just telling us to leave him alone for days and now he finally said he would come with us. I was so happy. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. "Thank you!" I whispered. 

Luke wrapped his own arms around me and I felt my cheeks heat up when I realized that he didn't have any shirt on. His strong arms were making my insides melt. I loved hugging Luke. Especially when his fingertips started tracing my back and hips and when he started humming, his lips brushing my ear every now and then. 

After some minutes, Luke pulled away and coughed awkwardly. "I should get dressed. You can just wait here.". His cheeks were red and I found that adorable. "Sure." I shrugged, letting my head rest on his pillow. 

He walked over to his closet and his muscles flexed when he stretched a bit. My eyes couldn't leave him and my cheeks were warm again. Fortunately, Luke didn't notice me staring at him while he was only in boxers. 

After finding some clothes, he gave me a small smile before he rushed to the bathroom in his room and I found myself staring around the room again. I liked how his room had a lot of CDs and band posters and I loved the record player. 

Five minutes later, Luke came into the bedroom again wearing black skinny jeans, a black button up and a snapback. He was putting some bracelets on his arm, including the batman one and I couldn't help but let my eyes linger at the batman one. I really liked that.