23

I was laying on Luke's chest as he was playing with my hair. I had missed this. I had missed us. Luke gave me a lazy smile which I returned. "I missed you, you know." he whispered, his voice soft, making my heart flutter. I nodded snuggling closer to his neck. I could feel his smile and couldn't help but giggle. "I missed you too.". 

We had just been cuddling and I didn't understand how I could survive without cuddling with him for days. Luke's arms were safely wrapped around me and his hands were resting on my hips, tracing patterns there. 

"You do realize that it's soon christmas?" he mumbled, his lips brushing my forehead. I nodded. "I did some christmas shopping when we were fighting or what we were doing, didn't have anything else to do.". I started thinking back to the gift I bought Luke, even though we were fighting. I just couldn't stop myself from buying a gift to him. It was a guitar necklace, a beanie and I also bought him a new journal he could write lyrics in. 

Luke stared at me for some seconds before nodding. "I'm done with the christmas shopping too."  he said, grabbing my hand only to study it. I giggled when he started comparing the size of our hands. Mine was much smaller than his and he giggled too. 

"I'm kind of nervous of meeting your family." I mumbled, blushing as he started laughing. "Really? I should be nervous because you're meeting my family. I mean they're really embarrassing, you have nothing to worry about, but I do. They'll probably tell a lot of awkward stories!". "What if they hate me or something?" I pouted. Luke rolled his eyes, hovering over me.

Our foreheads were touching and he had a smile on his face. It made my body get all warm and ticklish and he put his hands on my hips again. "They won't hate you! I promise." he whispered, his lips brushing my own. I could feel myself get goosebumps and a smile came onto my face too.

His lips connected with mine and I closed my eyes, putting my arms around his neck so I could pull him even closer to me, if that was even possible. His mouth tasted like mint and his lips were soft. He tugged at my bottom lip, letting his tounge came into my mouth.One of his hands were laying on my hip, tracing circles there while the other were in my hair. 

Before it could get more heated, Luke's phone started buzzing. I pulled a bit away, but Luke whined and tried kissing me again. "I do hope that's your phone." I stated and he started blushing, sitting up so he could grab his phone from his pocket. 

"Hello?" he asked, grabbing my hand as he started playing with it. I giggled lowly at him and he smiled at me. "Oh, is that today? Really? I forgot." he continued. He was quiet for some time before he nodded and I giggled again, because it was cute how he forgot that the person on the other side couldn't see him.

Luke looked at me with raised eyebrows, confused to why I was laughing, but I just shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Sure! I'll come right away. Thanks." Luke said, hanging up the phone. 

He rushed over to his closet, finding something else than grey sweatpants and a hoodie. I sat up too. "Where are you going?" I asked. He didn't bother walking to the bathroom to change so I raised my eyebrows at him, trying not to make it obvious that I was staring at his toned chest. 

It was kind of hard though and my eyes studied his broad shoulders after some minutes too. He looked good. I didn't care about the acne on his shoulders and face, I didn't care that he wasn't perfect, because that's what made him, him and I was so in love with him. 

Luke put on his t-shirt before he stared at the mirror, sighing loudly. "Vic, you've really fucked my hair up. It's so messy!" he pouted, turning around so he could look at me. I just rollled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. "Why is that so important, where are you going?" I asked again since he hadn't answered me.