9

To say that I was shocked when I woke up beside Luke was true. We had apparently both fallen asleep in Harry's guest room, but that was not the only thing. Luke had his arms wrapped around my waist and I was leaning my head on his chest. I was shocked to be honest, but it felt nice to be this close to Luke. 

Suddenly Luke opened his eyes too and he nuzzled closer to me for some seconds before he widened his eyes. "What the-" he began, but before he could say anything else, the door to the bedroom opened and Harry was standing there with a suprised face. "Oh, uhm, what?" Harry asked confusedly. Luke coughed awkwardly and pulled away from me, trying to get as much distant between us as possible. 

Harry gave me a stern look and I sighed, knowing I had to talk to him later. "I'll just leave, but I'll make some breakfast to you guys too." Harry said, giving us a smirk before he walked out of the bedroom. 

Luke turned to me, his blue eyes serious. "What happened last night?" he asked. I frowned. Didn't he remember anything. Didn't he remember that he almost kissed me? That he actually wanted to be alone with me in this guest room? "Uhm, we went up here because it was a bit more quiet and then we just talked. You fell asleep right after talking on the phone with Claire and I must have fallen asleep too." I explained, holding back the fact that we were so close to kiss last night and that he actually opened up a lot to me. 

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, but nodded slowly. "Alright. Well, can we please not tell Claire about this? She would get pissed." he mumbled, looking down at his feet like he often did when it was awkward. "Of course I won't tell her. We were just sleeping anyways." I shrugged, giving him a fake smile. Luke nodded and I noticed that he had a fake smile on his face too. "Right, just sleeping." he muttered.

After that, we decided to go down and eat some breakfast. Michael, Ashton and Calum were there too suprisingly and Luke rushed over to take a seat beside Ashton. I felt like it was awkward if I sat down beside Luke so I sat down on the other side beside Calum. 

Calum looked very hungover. Right when I sat down, he leaned his head on my shoulder. "I'm so tired." he pouted. "Aw, drank too much Cal?" I giggled, running my hand through his black hair. Luke quickly gazed at Calum and me and narrowed his eyes before he turned his attention to Ashton and Michael again. 

Calum turned to me. "What was that look?" he asked, hinting to Luke. I just shrugged. "I don't even know." I shrugged. Calum was about to say something else when Harry came over and gave everyone of us a toast. "Thanks bestie." I said to Harry and pecked his cheek quickly. Harry chuckled, sitting down beside me. "No problem, Vic.".

After some minutes, Harry leaned his head down to me and stared at me. "You were literally cuddling with Luke up there, wanna tell me what's going on?" he whispered. I sighed, staring at Luke for some seconds. He was too into a converstation with Ashton to notice my stare. Luke had a small smile on his face as his lips moved quickly. It looked like he was talking about something exciting.

"He asked if I wanted to go to some place where it was less noisy so we went up to your guestroom and got pretty drunk honestly. I drank alcohol last night Harry! AndIthinkwewerekindofabouttokiss-" I began, but Harry interrupted me. "Take that slower." Harry sternly whispered. I sighed. "I think we were about to kiss, well he leaned in and our lips brushed. Just when we closed our eyes, Claire called him and he pulled away, pretending like nothing. He had a small arguement with her on the phone and threw the phone on the floor before he got more drunk and just opened up to me. Then we both fell asleep and I woke up with his arms around me." I explained, taking glances at Luke to assure myself that he couldn't hear me. 

Harry looked suprised as he nodded slowly. "You were about to kiss?" he whisper-yelled. "I think so, but it didn't happen. He was just too drunk, he probably didn't really think about it. It probably didn't mean anything for him." I sighed. Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "It's alright, maybe you should ask him about it?" Harry asked, making me shake my head. "No, no way he didn't remember anything about last night. He asked me what happened!" I whined. Harry just nodded. "Well okay, you just have to let it go then." Harry whispered. I sighed, but nodded.