10

"What did you just say?" Harry asked when we walked into school. "I just said that Luke took me to this diner yesterday. It was really cool to be honest."I explained. Harry raised an eyebrow at me. "Luke drove you a diner and paid for your milshake even though he said he was just going to drive you home?" Harry asked. I shrugged.

Harry turned to me and studied me. "There's something more isn't it? What are you not telling me, Vic?" he asked, a smirk on his face. I knew I was blushing so I put my hands on my cheeks to try to make it less obvious. "Uhm, well he kind of grabbed my hand two times and then put his hand over mine since we were both trying to open the door to the diner." I mumbled.

"Oh my god, Vic!" Harry squealed and I couldn't help but laugh at how girly he could be some times. "But it's probably nothing though, I just think I have this false hope that he likes me or something. He is in a relationship with my sister. Nothing will happen." I sighed. Harry snorted. "Your sister is a bitch and when Luke gets to know you more he'll probably forget all about your sister.". I just shrugged. "I have to get my books, see you in class." I smiled before I rushed to my own locker.

When I came to my locker, Luke was standing with his, ten lockers away, and he was talking with Ashton, Michael and Calum. It seemed like a serious converstation because everybody had scowl on their faces. "You're not coming tonight just because your fucking girlfriend doesn't want you to?" Ashton scoffed loudly. I knew it wasn't any of my business so I just tried to not listen to their converstation, but they were pretty loud.

"Claire wanted me to stay at her apartment today to have a movie night and she'll get sad if I just ditch her!" Luke groaned. "You had plans with us before that fucking bitch." Michael snapped. I couldn't stop myself from turning my head to Luke and the others. They were glaring at each other now.

I decided to go to the class, but I had to walk past them. Just when I was about to pass them, Ashton grabbed my arm. "Vic, what do you think about the fact that Luke and we had plans today and then he cancels just because his fucking girlfriend doesn't like us and she wants to be his only attention?" Ashton snapped. I wasn't sure what to say, this wasn't any of my business. I looked up at Luke who had sad eyes and I frowned.

"I.. I don't think it's any of my business so I should probably not say what I think." I mumbled awkwardly. I noticed how Luke relaxed when I said that. Ashton nodded slowly. "Sorry, Vic." he mumbled. I just gave him a smile. "It's alright Ash." I said, patting his shoulder quickly before I walked to class.

It wasn't anything special in classes today, we just got to know that we had a big math test that I wasn't ready for at all. I hated math it was a subject I always failed at even though I tried my hardest. I don't think the math teacher liked me either, not that I cared though.

When lunch finally came, I told Harry I just had to put my books in my locker and I would meet them in the cafeteria. I quickly put my books in my locker and walked past a big window where we could look at the park our school had. I saw Luke sit there with his head in his hands and he didn't look very happy so I decided to walk out there to talk to him.

I sat down beside him and he uncovered his face. "Vic?" he asked. I just smiled. "You look like you're having a shitty day." I stated. Luke just snorted. "You don't say.". I noticed that he was holding onto a notebook and I quickly took it from him. "No, Vic, no!" Luke whined, but didn't take it back.

There were a lot of words and I realized that it was song lyrics. "Are you writing songs to your band?" I asked, starting to read a song that was called Everything I didn't say. It was really beautiful lyrics. "Yeah. I figured that since my friends are angry at me I can do something useful with my time alone." he mumbled.