41

I was getting tired of the constant new rumours about Luke. It seemed like everywhere I went, someone had to tell me something about him which I hated. I was trying my hardest to move on, but whenever I heard something about him and a girl or something about him getting drunk as hell it just felt like my heart broke into a million of pieces a million of times.

I would have thought that in class, I wouldn't have to hear about him, but just to my luck that girl he had taken with him to the cafè a few days ago was in my English class (which was weird because I hadn't seen her before) and she couldn't stop talking about him. Harry actually told her to shut up which made her and all of her girl friends to gasp loudly and dramatic. 

Even at work, people had to talk about Luke and the boys of course, but Luke was the one who showed himself most and got attention because of what he did so customers were always rambling about the "hot superstar" that had a few months break before tour again. 

So when Harry and I came home from College finally, I sighed in relief and laid down on the couch. We had very late classes so I was just happy that it was Friday and I could sleep to noon tomorrow. Harry sat down in the couch, pushing my feet away which made me pout. 

"You're ready for the party tonight?" he asked, smirking. My eyes widened and I shook my head. Harry had talked about going to a party for days now, but I had always said I didn't want to while he said he would force me because and I quote "He didn't want me to become so lonely and sad that I would buy myself twenty cats.". 

"Come on, Vic! It's gonna be fun, I mean all you've done recently is to mope around. It has been a year. You have to stop this." he sighed. I avoided eye contact with him, shaking my head. "I don't want to okay? I'm not a party person." I mumbled. He snorted. "You haven't even tried college parties. Come on, Victoria. It'll be fun. If you don't like it, we can go home." he stated, pouting. I bit my lip, hating that he wanted me to come because I couldn't say no when he was pouting at me and he knew that. "Fine. But if I want to go, we'll go." I groaned. Harry grinned widely, nodding his head "Of course!". 

*
I was wearing a red dress, my hair in a curly mess. I didn't really use that much time to get ready, but I put on some make up and even a red lip stick because it matched my dress. Harry was waiting impatiently by the living room, wearing some black jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. He looked good without even trying and I knew girls would be all over him tonight. "You ready?" Harry smirked, but didn't wait for my response before he dragged me out of our apartment and towards some frathouse where the rich jocks lived.

It didn't take long before we came there. The music was loud and not my taste at all, it smelled like strong alcohol, sweat and smoke. There were too many people everywhere who grinded on each other. I even saw some people passed out on a couch which made me frown. Were they okay?

Some people who danced looked so lost that it made me worry too. It seemed like they were both drunk and high and hadn't a clue about where they were or what they were doing. People yelled at each other or talked loudly and I even saw people make out everywhere.

Harry grabbed my hand, making me relax a bit. This was uncomfortable, I didn't like it at all. "I don't understand why so many people are here. I mean, there are often a lot of people, but there a more than what's usual. Let's go to the kitchen where it's often more calm." he yelled over the music, dragging me with him. It was hot here too, I felt like I couldn't breathe at all.

Harry was wrong though. There were more people in the kitchen. It was so many that I didn't know if we fit here. I noticed that something was happening around the table, people were yelling "Drink, drink drink!" and laughing. Harry frowned, not understanding what was happening.