22

I hadn't talked to Luke for five days now and it kinda sucked. I missed him and I hated the fact that he was just playing with me. I didn't understand how he could do something like that. I had always thought Luke was a nice person, but clearly I was wrong.

School was boring without him though and I hated seeing him in class without talking to him. I was walking to my math class with Sam and Mia because I couldn't see Harry anywhere. They didn't have math with us, but we were going the same way. 

We had to walk past a crowd and I rolled my eyes. "Someone trying to be cool and get attention or something?" I asked Sam and Mia. It was usually some boys from the year under who always fought with each other so they could get attention. "Probably." Sam said.

I said a quick good bye to them when we came to my math class before I walked in, suprised to not see Harry. I didn't know where he was at all so I just sat down in my usual seat. My eyes already trailed to where Luke often sat with his friends, but he was no where to be seen either. I tried not to feel disappointed, but I kind of was.

The teacher came in quickly, looking at the empty desk beside me and the empty seat beside Calum some desks in front of me. "Where's Luke Hemmings and Harry Edwards?" our teacher asked, looking at me first. I just shrugged. "I don't know. He probably didn't feel well or something.". I didn't want Harry to end up in trouble so I just told her that. She looked at Calum who also shrugged. "He uhm.. He didn't feel so good either, I think." Calum mumbled and it was obvious that he was protecting his friends just like I was doing.

It was quite boring in class to be honest, but when class finally was done, I sighed in relief and stood up, only to be grabbed by the wrist. "Have you seen Luke?" Calum asked me. I shook my head just as Ashton and Michael came over to us too. "Have you even talked to Luke after the party accident?" Ashton asked. I snorted. "Why would I even do that? He hurt me.". 

I didn't understand why  they thought I would forgive Luke. He had hurt me, he still hurt me by the fact that he actually kissed my sister. He probably wasn't over her and just made me believe we had something because he wanted her back or something. 

"You should, you know, talk to him." Ashton mumbled. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. I was getting angry now. "Why would I do that? He kissed my sister." I snapped, feeling bad for snapping, but I couldn't understand why they wanted me to talk to him. He was the bad guy anyways, if he had something he wanted to say, he should come to me. 

"Have you ever thought that maybe it was your sister who kissed him?" Michael asked. "But I walked in and saw them with lips pressed together!" I groaned, not wanting to discuss this anymore. I didn't want to think about Luke. Before they could say anything more, I walked away from them and to my locker. 

"Did you see Harry and Luke though? Harry beat his ass." someone laughed, making me stop in my tracks. Two girls were gossiping beside my locker and I couldn't stop myself from eavesdrop. When they continued talking about how Luke collapsed on the floor and his face was full of blood and everything, I had to ask them.

"Sorry? Did you say that Harry as in Harry Edwards beat up Luke Hemmings?" I asked the girls who nodded. "They were even talking about a girl. Harry Edwards was telling Luke how much of a jerk he was while Luke was trying to defend himself. Luke had to go to the nurse and I think Harry followed." the girl with the red hair answered.

I was shocked to be honest. Did Harry beat Luke up? Was Luke okay? Was Harry okay? Why did Harry follow him to the nurse? Everything was confusing right now and I didn't know what to do honestly.

It was the end of the day, so I decided to just drive home though because I didn't know where Harry or Luke were so I couldn't talk to them and I didn't know if I wanted to talk to Luke. I was a bit worried for him though, Harry was probably stronger than him and Harry could almost kick everybody's ass. He had done that a couple of times and the people he beat up didn't look good.