34

My grandmother made the whole night so much better. When we got to her house, she made hot chocolate while she ordered us to sit on the couch and wait. Luke had his arms wrapped around me, his head leaning on my shoulder as he left kisses down my neck every now and then.

"I'm sorry by the way my family treated you." I sighed. Luke just shrugged, kissing my neck once again. "It's not your fault. I mean it was kind of suprising how they were talking to the both of us to be honest, but I think we handled it well." Luke stated. I nodded, about to say something when grandmother walked in with two cups of hot chocolate.

She handed us one each and sat down in the other couch. "Thank you Anna." Luke said, taking a sip from the cup. I did the same, smiling because it tasted delicious. "No problem, love. So tell me about yourself Luke." she said. Luke coughed awkwardly. "What do you want to know?". She just smiled, shrugging. "Whatever you want to tell me.".

Luke started telling her about the band, how he had always loved music. He told her how both Luke and I had the same music taste and how he went to an all time low concert last year which was one of the best concerts he had ever been to. He then started telling my grandmother about his family and about how he would like to have a family one day too.  

I learned more about Luke which was interesting and my grandmother seemed to like Luke very much. It was getting pretty late and Luke looked down at me. "I think Vic is tired." he chuckled as I yawned. My grandmother laughed too, pointing up the stairs. "You two should go get some rest before you leave tomorrow. It was very nice talking to you, Luke. You are a very nice guy." she said. Luke beamed, putting an arm around me as we stood up. "Thank you very much, Anna." he said before the two of us hugged her and said good night.

We walked up the stairs to the guest room. I put my bag in the corner and didn't really care that I changed in front of Luke. Luke handed me one of his t-shirts and I smiled, taking it on. He started unbuttoning his own shirt and I walked over to him, kissing his chest. 

"I love you." I smiled. He smiled, taking off his shirt. I found myself tracing my fingers on his shoulder, watching as goosebumps came onto his arms. I liked that I had that effect on him. "I love you too." he murmured, brushing his lips with my own. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me with desperation.

His mouth tasted sweet like the hot chocolate he had been drinking. The softness of his lips made me shiver and he noticed, chuckling against my lips. It was a desperate, yet gentle kiss. His hands were resting right under my t-shirt. His fingers were warm, making my skin feel like it was on fire.

We stepped over to the bed and Luke tripped, making both of us fall down on the bed, him over me. We both ended up laughing, Luke staring at my eyes with so much love and I couldn't stop myself from pressing my lips to his again. 

A moan escaped his lips as I tugged at his hair, he deepened the kiss, letting his tounge into my mouth as I gasped. He smirked against my lips, letting his hands explore my body. I didn't mind, I loved the way he was making me feel. His lips trailed down to my neck as he sucked lightly, mumbling how much he loved me, making me feel like I mattered, like I was loved. 

*
I woke up by Luke kissing my shoulder. I groaned, snuggling closer to him. "Good morning babe. Did you sleep well?" he asked, his voice husky from just waking up. I stared at him, admiring how beautiful he was with messy hair and a tired smile on his face. "Yeah, did you?" I asked, kissing his jaw. He nodded, squeezing my sides. "I always sleep good beside you." he murmured

We both didn't want to wake up yet and Luke smiled as he stared at me. "Do you some times think about the future?" he asked, brushing his nose with mine. I giggled, nodding, because I did. "How do you think the future looks?" he asked again. I just shrugged, grabbing his hand. "I hope we're still together." I said. Luke nodded, giggling lightly. "Imagine what it would be like to have a kid some day.". I started laughing at the thought too. 

"Our child would probably be so cool. I mean we would make our kid so punk rock you know? With band clothes and music and everything, oh my god! I would buy our child a cute penguin onesie too. We would spoil him or her, but still learn him or her to be thankful for stuff, we don't want a selfish kid." he stated. I laughed, looking at Luke as he scrunched his nose up. 

"You would be a great father." I stated. Luke smiled, pecking my cheek. "I think you would be a great mother too, I mean you're so kind and think about everyone else, you care about people, you're lovely, strong, smart and everything." he said. I blushed at what he said, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you." I whispered.

After ten minutes of cuddling, we decided to head down and eat breakfast with my grandmother before we would have to drive home again. My grandmother had set the table and pancakes were laying perfectly on the table. I smiled, already wanting to eat them.

"Good morning you two, did you sleep well?" she asked, handing us both a cup of coffee. Luke nodded, sitting down with the table beside me. "We did, thank you for letting us stay here.". My grandmother waved it off, telling us to take pancakes.

"So, you told me last night that you were going on tour, Luke? Is that right?" she asked. Luke smiled, grabbing my hand in his. "Yeah, it'll be so fun. We're touring with a band called one direction and it's gonna be very cool to experience that." Luke explained. I just smiled, trying not to think about what could go wrong, I shouldn't be selfish, Luke needed to go on tour, he deserved to travel the world and do what he loved, I would just miss him so badly.

"That sounds nice! When are you leaving?" she asked. Luke bit his lip, staring at me. "Uhm, one week." he said. I squeezed his hand, trying to show him I was proud of him. "So exciting! So I can say that my grandchild is in a relationship with a superstar now then?" she asked. Luke and I laughed, but Luke shook his head. "No-" he began, but I cut him off. "Of course, granny!".

We talked for an hour and a half before Luke and I decided that it was time to go, it was a long ride home too and we both had some school work to do. We both hugged my grandmother and she said we needed to come visit again soon, which I promised her. She had always been suportive and kind and I knew that it meant a lot for her to see her grandchildren, so I would come more often. I had been kind of selfish for not going, but I didn't want to meet my parents, but I knew that I wouldn't have to meet them next time I visit my grandmother.

Luke was driving, humming softly to the radio, his hand held mine. "You know, nothing will change right? I'm just going on tour, but I still love you and we're still gonna be together, you know that right?" he asked softly, glancing at me. I bit my lip, nodding slowly. "I'm just scared, what if you find someone better than me? What if I'm not good enough for you? What if-" I was rambling, but Luke pulled over, staring at me. "That won't happen, Vic." he assured, cupping my face.

"You don't know that." I whispered, my voice cracking. Luke just rolled his eyes, letting his lips press to my jaw before he pecked my lips quickly. "I do know that. You're mine and I couldn't be anymore happy and thankful for that. There isn't anyone better than you, why would you even think that? You are so much better than you think, Victoria and I love you so fucking much. Stop thinking that I will break up with you just because I'm going on tour, because I won't. It will be hard not seeing you everyday, but it'll be worth it because I fucking love you, only you." he explained slowly.

I sighed, closing my eyes as I felt him kiss my neck. "I love you too, Luke." I whispered. "Promise me to stop thinking that I will get bored of you or that you're not good enough for me, because you are, Vic, you fucking are okay?" he asked me, looking at me seriously. I nodded slowly, biting my lip as a small smile came onto his lips. "Good, now kiss me." he chuckled. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, trying to get him to realize how much I loved him too. 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY ://