20

"Vic!" Luke whined and I giggled, walking over to him so I could help him with his tie. His hair was styled in a quiff to the side and he looked as handsome as ever. I tried not think about the way he was looking at me when I helped him with the tie, but his electric blue eyes were looking at my every movement.

"I don't really understand why you can't do this yourself." I giggled when I was done. Luke rolled his eyes and grabbed both of my hands, placing them on his chest. "Maybe I just wanted you closer to me?" he smirked, dipping his head down so he could peck my lips. 

Today was the day the boys would preform at a winter festival thing and Luke had been talking a lot about it, telling me how nervous he was. It was cute to be honest. I smiled, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck when he wrapped his arms around me. There would be an after party after they had preformed. Michael told us that there was some sick party we had to attend to so I was also wearing a dress. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today? I love the dress." Luke whispered, lips brushing right under my ear. I giggled, slapping his chest playfully. "You may have said that a couple of times, yeah.". Luke just smiled, both of his dimples visible. "Well, I'll probably say it more times today." he giggled.

Luke was about to kiss me, but I knew we were already running late so I shook my head. "Luke, we have to go now. The other boys will kill you if you are late." I stated. Luke groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. "You're right.". 

I grabbed his hand as we made our way out of my apartment, walking down to his car. It wasn't a long ride to the festival. It would be held ten minutes away from my apartment so that was nice.

In the car, Luke was humming lowly to the band's songs and I noticed how his hands were shaking. I grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it. "It'll be okay. You're great." I stated and Luke sighed. "I'm just scared about failing. What if I do?" he sighed, glancing at me for some seconds before focusing on the road again. "You won't and if you do, who cares? Everybody can do mistakes." I shrugged. Luke just nodded. "You're right, I know. It's gonna be alright as long as you're there." he mumbled, making me smile. "I'm gonna be in the first row." I winked.

As we came to where the festival was, Luke handed me one of his jackets from his car. It was kind of cold outside seeing as it was December already. We walked in and there was a huge crowd. "Wow." Luke mumbled, staring around in amazement. "This is huge." he whispered, squeezing my hand as we made our way to the stage. "This is gonna be a huge step for your band, Luke. Imagine how many people who will film and put it out on youtube!" I squealed. Luke laughed, nodding.

Ashton, Calum, Michael, Harry, Sam and Mia were all standing in the first row. I could see the instruments to the boys and knew they soon had to be on stage. We stopped with the others and I saw how excited everyone was.

We talked for some minutes before they had to go and get ready. I wrapped my arms around Luke and he leaned his forehead against mine. "You're gonna do great." I whispered, pressing my lips to his. It was a soft kiss and his lips tasted mint. I smiled, feeling warm in my whole body. 

Before the kiss could got heated, the others groaned. "Luke, come on! We don't have all day!" Calum whined, grabbing Luke's arm and pulling him away from me. Luke pouted at me. I giggled, giving him a thumbs up which he returned before they ran behind the scene.

It took five minutes before the boys ran on stage, introducing themselves. People were clapping and whistling at them and I saw how they started smiling. My eyes stopped at Luke as he said they were going to sing a song called Beside You. He looked beautiful in his suit. The huge smile that showed how happy he was made me happy too.