Chapter 1

~Riley's POV~

I rolled over and sighed. "I'm bored."

"Then do something." Christian said, not looking up from typing on his computer.

"I don't know what to do!" I rolled over again and fell off the couch.

"Graceful." He murmured.

"Shut up!" I groaned, getting up and laying back on the couch, staring at the ceiling. "Any new cases?"

"None that are interesting enough." He said, closing his laptop and looking at me weirdly.

I groaned again. "I'm going to go clean my guns." I muttered, getting up and putting my long hair up into a bun.

"Hold on Ri!" Christian said, grabbing his ringing phone.

"Hello?" He answered.

I turned around and put a hand on my hip, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, we'll be right there. Thanks." He said, hanging up.

"We got a case, and an interesting one at that."

------

I had on my usual clothes for cases, black combat boots with tight black leggings that allowed easy movement and a black sleeveless shirt with a black jacket over to block out the cold. And of course we couldn't have my hair flowing free so I kept it in a ponytail.

Weapons were concealed under my jacket.

"Don't you wear any other colour?" Christian grumbled.

"When we're under cover but we aren't now, are we?" I said, closing the door and slipping the keys into my pocket.

"No." He said.

We walked down the street while Christian kept glancing down at his phone where the address was typed in.

People shot us looks as we walked down the street but I completely ignored them.

I was good at that.

Once we finally got there, I realized that we didn't need an address or map to help us find where we were going.

We just had to follow the police cars until we found a dozen or so of them all in front of a building.

"This is going to be fun." I smirked, walking faster.