Chapter 30

~Christian's P.O.V~

I glance at the broken Tv and sigh a deep, bored sigh.Then,I look at Riley who had her hands resting on her Barley bulging baby bump.I blink a few times at her and crinkle my nose.

"I'm hungryyy."I win softly as I stretch my oddly long frame,Barely fitting in the bed.I look at Riley as she giggles and rolls her eyes.She gently kissed at my forehead as though i might break.

"Let me go get a Nurse and you can eat,Alright Baby?"She smiles softly as She leaves the room and returns a Minute later with Two trays.She hands it to me when I see Two greyish-brown hot dogs and dried out corn.

I crinkle my nose and pick up the hot dog,Flapping it around and groaning in disgust.I take a small bite of the hot dog and gag it up.I shake my head and poke at it.I look at Riley who was making the same face.

"These are disgusting!"She groans and rubs her belly.I nod in agreement and smile softly,Pushing the food away from me on the Table and start leaning back and giggling."There trying to make you stay here longer Chris."She laughs along with me.

"I guess so.."I grumble and Laugh along with her,Holding her soft hand in my own.I clear my throat and slide a small Diamond ring on to her finger.

"I'm not made of money so i'm sorry about the ring.Also,You're the Love of my life and I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else.Will you Do me the Honor of becoming my wife?"I asked softly.

She looks down at the ring than up at me.