Chapter 32

~Christian's P.O.V~

((Guysss.I'm sorry.I know so of you really like this..Or not,But it doesn't Matter.Matter. I've just been really busy.Thanks Loves.-Charity.P.S. I'm writing this at 3 am so..LEWAY))

I load the bags into the Plane and sighs softly,Before sitting down and stretching as I look out the window."Greenland is cold As Fuck Ri."I shudder at the thought and rub at my chest.She glances at me and rubs her stomach.

"I brought Coats Dear..."She smiles softly and give my hand a reassuring squeeze."You worry far to much."She rolls her eyes.I nod slowly and Kisses her head,than her stomach.

"It's my Job to Worry."I smile softly and stretch again,winking.She giggles and rolls her eyes."I love you,Even though you're a dork."She chimes softly and I smile and wiggles your eyes."I love you too Baby."

On the Plane ride,Riley fell asleep and I was left to read my book and listen to my Thoughts.I was reading 'THE CLOCKWORK ANGEL BY CASSANDRA CLARE.'

The book was marvelous,But,I was bored out of my mind,When the Plane landed I leaned over Riley and smile softly."Wake up hun...we just landed."I grab the bags from the over head bind and start to walk off,Riley following right after me.

I smile with my eyes closed right when we get off."Nice.Cold ass Air!"I chime softly."C-Chris..."I open my eyes and Look around us.I gasp and drop the bags,My eyes wide.

There were many men in dark suits,with Guns pointed at out heads.I shake my head and Look at Riley,She frowns softly and Looks away."I'm so..so sorry This had to happen Chris."She whispers.I look over and tilt my head.

"W-Wha?"I was so confused."What do you mean.What did you do?!"