Chapter 31

~Riley's POV~

"Chris..." I fought tears that were threatening to fall. I kissed him and swung my leg over his hips, straddling him and pulling away. "Yes."

"Oh my god I love you so much." He reattached his lips to mine and cupped my cheeks, pulling me down against his chest. "You are ever the romantic Mr. Davis." I laughed. "Only for you Miss Kendrick."  He responded and bit down on on bottom lip causing me to groan.

But of course every perfect moment we had always had to be interrupted. And this time it was my cell phone. I mouthed a 'sorry' to him and grabbed it, answering it and pressing it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Riley Kendrick? This is Mark Anderson, the head of the FBI." A deep voice said through the phone in an almost-bored voice.

"Uhh yeah hello, no offense sir but why are you calling me?" Christian looked at me curiously.

"Because, we got an anonymous tip about your brother-in-law behind the recent murders that you and your partner, Christian Davis, have been working on. He evacuated to Greenland."

"Sir, what business does the FBI have in Greenland?"

"You and your partner are being moved to Greenland to bring John Marco back to America. You'll both be leaving immediately tonight. We're having our cars come pick you and Mr. Davis up from the hospital in three hours." And with that, he hung up.

"Who was that?" Christian asked, his hands finding my hips and digging his thumbs into the flesh. I bit back a moan and ran a hand through his hair. "Chris, they're moving us to Greenland."

"What? Who is?"

"The FBI. They need us to get John and bring him back to America."  He coughed and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"I know right. They're picking us up in a few hours." I sighed, leaning back. "So...Greenland?" I nodded.
"Greenland it is." He sat up some and kissed me then moved down and kissed my stomach. "I love all three of you." He looked up at me with loving eyes.

Something inside my stomach stirred which led to a light kick. I gasped, my hands flew to my stomach. "Christian! One of them kicked!" His eyes widened as he moved his hands from my hips to my stomach, his palms pressed lightly against the material of my shirt. There was a light kick again. "That isn't right, you're hardly showing and have twins." He murmured. "I've always been rather skinny." I shrugged.

"I'll have to get you to eat more then."