Chapter 36

~Christian's P.O.V~

I looked at her.She looked so pale and desperate and In pain.I tried to ignore my own pain as I use the car to stand up with a Loud crack.I wince and grit my teeth together.

Don't cry.Don't cry.Don't cry.Don't show weakness.I tried to say this in my brain as I scoop up Riley and start walking with her,Guns to my chest and head.The man who knew my back hurt was poking a gun to my back when i started to slow down.

I groan softly when we get there and finally set her down and crumble to my knees,Panting slightly at the horrid Pain.A man yanks me up and points to her."We're not done yet."My eyes widen but I nod slowly,Riley was awake but we haven't spoken due to both of our Pains.

I can feel her shift slightly in my arms as her pretty eyes look up at me with a Hint of concern,I glance down upon her and force a soft smile upon my lips.She frowns and nuzzles my chest.We walk for a Long while through metal doors with pass codes.

As if we didn't have enough Shit going on to deal with,Now we had to worry about everything here.Also,It was cold as the Ninth circle of Hell.Riley was in pain,I was in pain,The government men were all Dickheads and it was freezing.

Great.Fucking.Trip.

As we finally get there they drop us off at the Nurse and wait outside the door.They took us to different rooms but I Made her treat Riley first.I lay there in bed on my stomach as I wait.After about 20 or so minutes Riley and the nurse walk in.

"Is everything Okay?"I ask softly.though i was freaking out for both her and the babies Lives.She smiles softly and Pulls up a chair beside me,Nodding slowly."Stress."She answers as the nurse checks my back.

"...You'll need to wear a brace is that Okay?"She asks softly as she sits me up straight.I nod slowly as she slips it on and tightens it."Your back is broken it Two places.There is one in your lower back and one close to your neck."I nod  and we both thank her as we leave.

"You Okay?"She asks as we are rushed off.I glance at her and nod,Rasing an eyebrow at her and smiling."Mhm.You?"She shrugs.

"Tired.This kinda sucks."She sighs softly and I take her hand and kiss it softly.

"Win some,Lose some."