Chapter 41

~Riley's POV~

"What do you mean? Chris I-"

"This base is now under the command of John Marco." An all too familiar voice announced. I moved my eyes from Christian's to the door where John himself stood surrounded by his little minions. His eyes caught mine and a smirk grew on his face. "Well, if it isn't my sister-in-law." He walked over to us."
"Stay away from her." Christian said with a clenched jaw, standing in front of me. John looked him up and down then laughed. "You have a brace on under that shirt, what makes you think you can fight me?"
"What makes you think you can take our baby?" Chris snapped. I was about to stand up and do something. "Because I spared your life in trade." John pushed him to the side then walked over to me, pulling a gun out. "Stand up." He put the gun to my head as I stood up slowly, looking at Christian while trying to maintain a calm face. "I only want the girl, tie the boy up." He snapped and walked me towards the door.

"Don't fucking touch her! If you harm a single hair on her head I will tear you to pieces I swear to-" Christian was screaming as they stuffed a gag in his mouth and tied his wrists to a column.

I was dragged outside and shoved into a car which John got into the passenger's seat. He pulled up a walkie talkie, "bomb the place."

"No!" I jumped up but John aimed the gun at me again, except this time it was my stomach. I froze, tears streaming down my face. The car started driving away and as we were three blocks away, I heard the explosion. It bounced around in my head and I cried harder.