Chapter 6

~Christian's P.O.V~

"Listen Macro."I state as I pace around the Young man.His dyed red hair a Mess on his hair and Bags under his eyes from not sleeping..Or us waking him up early.Ri is talking to Sawyer.''Where were you the Day or night of October the 3rd?"

"I told you again and again for the Past 3 Hours.I was hooking up with A girl at the Bar Bathroom and Went to Get an AIDS test.."Bleck.

Too much Information Phillip.

"I see.As i told you so many,Many times before,Do you have any proof That you had Sex with this Person..Or got an AIDS test."I sigh and Rest my hands hard on the table,Causing him to Jump.

"I can give you the Number of the Whore I slept with?"He states Nonchalantly.I hold out my hand and he hands me a Card with a Number on it.

666-1123.

Fuck.

Player getting Played.I think not you mothertrucker.

"Aye!"I scream and chase the Young man Down the Hall,Past Ri and Sawyer and Past my boss.I just keep following this dude.''Aye!"I scream again.The man stops when there is a Loud bang and Blood surrounds him.

This man got shot.

I run to the Man and Put my fingers on his Pulse.He was barely alive.

"Tell me HER NUMBER NOW!"I scream and Grip his shoulders.

"590-772-"His breath Hitches.

"Fuck.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCKTY.DAMN."I jump up and walk to Ri."I have work too do."