Chapter 34

~Christian's P.O.V~

I gasp slightly and grab her before she hits the ground,Helping her ease down and crouching down,Making small circles on her back and humming softly."It'll be Okay Baby...It'll be Alright."I reach over at rub at her stomach,Nuzzling her neck.

She groans softly before using my Shoulder to stand up as I stand with her,Humming softly still.The man honks causing my heart to pound against my ribs."Hot Damn!"I gasp again as the Man gets out and Walks over and grips my neck."GET.IN.THE.DAMN.CAR."He growls  and Pushes me to the ground.

There was a Loud crack as I hit the ground.Riley cries out and kneels next to me,Helping me up.I scream softly and whimper,Small tears rolling down my cheeks."My back! Fuck an Aye."I whimpers softly and rub at my Lower back.

She frowns and helps me into the Car,Laying me down and sitting across from me."It'll be just fine Love.I promise."She smiles softly,Though I could tell it was forced."Oh Honey.."She strokes my hair from my face.

"I guess The Tables got turned huh?"I frown softly and Look up at her Pretty eyes.She tilts her head and raises an eyebrow at me."Hm?"She asks as she looks at me with a Great amount of worry.

"I'm support to take care of you."I whispers softly before whining in pain as My Back cracks when the driver increases the speed.Riley frowns and crinkles her nose."Slow the fuck down!"She screams to the man who flips her off.

Anger floods through me as I sit up to fats and I'm greeted by a Horrible pain in my back and see Black as I fall back.