Chapter 10

~Christian's P.O.V~

I slump my self down on the sofa and Pull out my Black,Thick glasses,sliding them on to cover my Green eyes.I pull my laptop onto my lap and Crack my fingers.

"Time to get down and Nerdy.."I chuckle and Look at Ri,who was rolling her eyes at my Bad pun.I start with my session which normally takes 7-8 hours of me not sleeping,eating,or drinking anything.

I clench my jaw and Starts typing on my laptop trying to stay focused even though my Very Beautiful girlfriend sat next to me,Scrubbing at her gun.

--------------------

"Got the names."I say as I nudge Riley who had fallen asleep three or four hours ago.Her eyes flutter open and she Sit up and Stretches.

"Lay them on me Dorkzilla."Ri states and Throws her feet onto my lap,Almost knocking down my Laptop.

"The female you spoke to her stage name is Glimmer,Her real name is Roxanne Jefferson.The other girls stage name is Marshmallow.."I shudder.I love Marshmellows.I need a new favorite food." and her real name is-"

"Abby Halo."I husky voice comes from behind us.My eyes shot to the Short man and I push Ri to the floor as He grab my Wrist and Drives something into my chest.I groan in pain and Ri brings her gun up and shots the figure.

"Are you Okay Chris?"She rushes over to me.

"Yeah..I'm-"I fall into her arms.