Chapter 46

~Christian's P.O.V~

They give me special treatment in This amazing Hospital,Full of Half wit doctor's and Blonde,Perky nurses that Look way to young to be There.

Not only because I had these Ugly scars on My Pale Body,Not only Because My Love was in a coma for close to 2 months,But Because His Father use to work Here until Last Year and they all knew the Last Name Davidson.((..I a..Um...That's His last name right? >_< ))

I smile at Riley as The nurse starts to spread the Goo on Riley's swollen stomach.My heart was racing in Excitement as the Nurse dims the Lights.I fumble slightly and Kiss Riley's hand."Everything is going to turn up for us from Here on Out!"I chirp as Riley raises an eyebrow and giggles.

"I'm a Just Glad you're Okay."She smiles gently and stretches out as The nurse goes over the Twins Heartbeats.I shriek and cover my mouth as tears of Joy run down my cheeks.This is my Family.

My Love.My Fiancee,My Babies.

It was all mine.What did I do to Deserve it,I may never Know,But What I do know is I will do anything to keep My Angels safe.The Nurse glances over and smiles gently."They're both,Very,Very Healthy."She chimes happily."Would you Like to learn the genders?"

I glance at Riley and Nod slowly,She does as well and he Nurse smiles."Baby B is  a Girl!"She serches for Baby A's Gender and smiles softly."Baby A is a-"

((Stay Tuned! HEHE EVIL DOINGS.))