Chapter 9

~Riley's POV~

"Just a big load of nothing." I sighed.

People gave us some weird looks so I started moving my hips slowly, staying close to Christian.

"Hey baby, why don't you come dance with me." A boy came up, grabbing my arm and starting to pull me.

"Fuck off." I yanked my arm back and bend it, using my elbow to hit him in the nose.

"Can we get out of here?" Christian said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Not yet." I said, seeing someone from across the room. "Let me just talk with them for a while." I walked away, swaying my hips to stay in character.

I approached a girl. "Not paying you much either?" I plopped down on the couch next to her.

"No."

I scanned over her face. It was how Sawyer described it. Even the little scar on the bridge of her nose fit the description.

But what confused me is how both suspects were hooking up with girls that both seemed to work here.

"So how many men did you get Friday night?" I said, studying my nails.

"Just one. But he kinda stopped as he was taking me home and threw me on the curb saying he had somewhere to go."

"Wow, what a douche. What was his name? Salmon or Sam or something."

"Sawyer?" I moved my attention from my nails to her hazel eyes.

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged.

A man came over and sat down in between us, wrapping an arm around each of us.

I looked around for Christian, meeting his eyes. 'Help me' I mouthed.

He moved through the crowd of sweaty bodies and got to me, taking me by the wrist and pulling me up.

"Hey-" the other man began but Christian wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me.

I smiled sweetly at the man as Christian led us out of the building.

"Did you get anything?"

"Yeah, the girl I was talking to was with Sawyer but he dumped her and left saying he had somewhere to be."

"Any names?"

"None."

"So when we get back to your place are you gonna go that hot nerd thing and hack into their system to find the names of the girls that work there?"

"Hack is such a nasty word." He smirked.