Chapter 38

~Christian's P.O.V~

I groan softly as she screws on the back brace and Tells me to stay calm due to 'Complications' It felt tight and i could barley breathe in it,So how the Hell was i suppose to run around.I scoff and glance at Riley who was Hiding a Giggle.

"You are such a cute Little Old man."She coos and giggles softly,I pout and roll my eyes,I thought for a few seconds."You're such a mean Pregnant lady."I reply back.She rolls her eyes and laughs softly.

The nurse nods slowly and smiles."Okay..Why don't you try walking around a Bit."I nod slowly and stand using the table,I walk around the room holding Riley's arm.She glances at me."How do you feel?"She asks softly.

I chuckle and make a strange sound."Like a Penguin."I admit as i make a bird sound as we walk around the room.She nods slowly."I understand that.."A strange silence filled the room.

I glance at her and she is making a weird face.I sigh and keep walking."What is it?"I ask softly.She looks over at me and sighs gently."I want to know about your family.C-Can you tell me about them?"She asks.

"I'd tell you,than i'd have to kill you."I chirp softly as we walk.She groans an stops."Just fucking tell em Chris.I'm not kidding."I sigh and nod slowly.

"I have Dad,Mom,Tristian and Myself.My mother is a druggie.She was high when she had and named us."I sigh softly."Tristian never really liked me and My dad was the only one there for us almost our whole life after Ma offed herself when we were 6,In our bedroom on my bed."I close my eyes for a second."..He worked double shifts..Days and nights at The ER.He grew up in a Shack in the woods and we got home schooled.It wasn't perfect but whatcha gonna do right?"He scoffs and looks down.

I glance over At Riley and raises an eyebrow."What?"