Chapter 8

~Christian's P.O.V~

"Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Now."I jump up with my now slammed close Laptop."You are Not going to a Strip club By yourself."I state and Grab her free hand In my own.

"How is a Nerdy guy like you going to Blend it at a Strip club.Don't answer that.Just don't get in my way.Work comes first."Is this what I sound like all the time.

I'm an Asshole.

"I'm just going to be there in case Anyone tries to do something they'll regret.I might be Nerdy but I'm tough.Ow!"I bang my head on the door.

"Real Tough."Ri rolls her eyes and Sighs.walking down the street.

------------------------------------

Riley is wearing a Skin tight Black dress and High Heeled Red boots.She was wearing too much Makeup but,She looked amazing.

STOP.Worry about the Case.I look around and see the Girl from Macro's Picture. I walk over to her and Nod.

"I don't do Nerds."She says,Chopping on her gum,Loud like a Cow.Her dress is ripped and She is Spreading her legs wide.

Classy.

"...That's Nice...Care to answer a few questions to Mr.Badge here?"I pull out my badge and show the Middle aged women and she groans and Plops down in the seat..Very..Unlady like."Were you with a Named named Phillip Macro the 2 nights ago?"I pull out a Picture and she Looks at it.

"Yeah I was.''She rests her hand on My thigh and I stand up straightening out my Dark blue shirt and Black suspenders and Bowtie.

"Thank you Ma'am.Have a Great Night."I walk over to Riley and Lean close to her ear."Babe?Her foot comes back and Kicks me where the sun don't shine.I groan and she Looks at me with wide eyes."Macro was With the striper."

"Okay...I'm so sorry."She smirks and I straighten my back."It's fine.What did you get?"