Chapter 14

~Christian's P.O.V~

I pick at my salad as Ri is stuffing her face with fries.I wasn't Hungry,But i had a Gnawing sense that something bad was going to happen,I mean,Bad things happen everyday and I haven't eaten much lately.

"I've been think-"I sate As Riley cuts me Off by throwing a Fry into my Salad."..Maybe after this we should go to the Nightclub where Grace worked."I cringed,Putting a Name and Face to a Dead person always made my heart sting.

"Oh No No No."Ri says and Pushes my salad closer to me and Sticks my fork in it."We will be going no where unless you eat that whole salad."I push it off the table with my hand.

"Whoops."

-------------------------

Undercover.Again.Where i turned into to someone way cooler than myself.Jackson Avery.

I comb my black hair back and Dye washable blonde streaks into it and Put in blue contacts,Throwing off my glasses.I was wearing a White tank top and Hand sleeve Tattoos on my arms.Then,There was the skinny Jeans.The ripped black skinny jeans that were Three sizes too small and Squeezing my Balls.

"Hotty...Hey have you seen my Nerdy Boyfriend?"Riley chuckles and Nudges my side.I moan softly in pain.

"Oh Shush It Riley."I chuckle and and Walk over to her,Wrapping my arms around her waist.Now she is Abby Knowles.She is wearing a Short tight red dress with black high heels.Her dyed red hair was up in a Bun.

"Let's go get Hammered."I cheer and throw my hands in the air.Riley glares at me and scoffs.'Or not.."