Chapter 42

~Chrsitian's P.O.V~

I lay on the ground in the Newly Bombed place,Blinking slowly at the Pain that was coating my Body,Unable to make a single sound as I twitch and Look around the ruins.I glance at what I can see of My body.

It's Covered in glass and Burns.I couldn't hear anything beside the intense ringing in my ears.I start to crawl out and Collapse when i get to the grass that was slightly on Fire.I pant slightly.I have been hurt so much,But survived death many times.

There was only one thing running through my Head at this time.Riley,Riley,Riley.

She could be hurt.I painfully gripped for my phone,The screen was broken and cracked down the side but Had no real damage.There was this thing about being a Nerd that had an Advantage.Technology was in everything.You know the ring I got Riley.

It just so happens that it doubles as a Tracking Device.Score 1 for the Good guys,Score 120 for the Bad guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I painfully limp down the road,Following the red dot on my cell phone when a Big,red van passes me and stops a Few feet away.I twist my head to the side and My eyes widened as I see a mirror version of myself."Hello Christian..."He smiles softly.

I look him up and down and Gasp for air slightly.Everything was a lie,What he told me about Dad,Wanting me to go down there so he could grab me.I shake my head and start to run when he grabs my arm.

"Come along now filthy peasant."He growls and shoves me in the van where I fall into Darkness.

~Tristian's P.O.V~

I grab my brother and walk into the Building and slam him down next to his Fiance.A soft groan escaping his lips,His eyes were closed and he was looking Pale.There were slice of glass covering his body and Burns on his chest and arms.

"Look who decided to Join the Party."I laugh as I stare at the two with an evil smirk."Always knew I was better looking."I chime and walk out of the room.