Chapter 4

~Christian P.O.V~

I rub my temples and Keep on with the Research that I have been doing for Hours.This made no sense,What could be the Motive of the murder? How was there No evidence.

No Hair.No skin flakes.Nothing.

"Ri.I'm exhausted and Have a Huge Migraine.Can we take a Break..Or go to bed or something?"I say to my Pacing girlfriend.She turns to me and throws her arms In the air.

"Why the Fuck not Christian will your at it why don't you just drop the Case all together!"Riley yells at me and My heart Drops into my stomach and I can feel myself Tearing up.I hate being Yelled at,Because...Of what my Dad did.

"...There was no evidence at the scene.There was a Footprint Outside,a Size 10 boot.Possibly a Boyfriend.We'll have to Check if Miss.Jenkins had someone close to her,Like that.''I sigh and wipe my tears away."I'll check now..".

I run up the steps with my laptop and Start doing research.This is what I collected.Two boys named

"Phillip James Macro and Sawyer Kyle Deterrent."I state while Looking at Ri.I hand her the Pictures and she sighs."..We can go later,It's after 2am.Go to bed and I'll come over in the Morning."I start walking away.

"Christian."Ri states and Lies on her bed.I raise an eyebrow."Stay here with me."I nod and Lye in bed.

"Your a Dork Chris.."She says and Cuddles my chest.

"I know."I say and kiss her.