Chapter 28

~Christian's P.O.V~

The man lets go of my hair and I drop to the cold floor as Everyone leaves but Riley.Her eyes are wide and she rushes to me.

"Chris..Oh chris Baby.."She cries as she Moves the Hair from my face and the smell of Copper surrounds me.I know how fast the blood was pouring from the Wounded on his Chest.

"Aaron."I choke out softly and bring my hand up,Stroking it across her face and drenching it with blood.I close my eyes and Open them once more.

Riley shakes her head and Puts pressure on my chest as I gasp unable to breath as my eyes Close again.'What are you talking about Baby?"Her voice shakes a bit.

"For the Baby..."I say softly as I start falling into Darkness.

Riley grips my shoulder and I look up at her,Tears dance in her eyes and down her cheeks."We won't have the Baby."I nod in agreement to her Plan and Choke on my own blood,That had been dripping from my mouth.

"I feel like Death."I whispers and Riley does a small choked laugh,never stopping the Pressure on my chest.

"How do you know what Death feels like?"She responds,As tears fall down her face and  a sob escapes her lips.i look up into her eyes and sighs slightly.

"You're to good to be True,Eh?"I ask as I feel cold and Close my eyes.