Chapter 26

~Christian's P.O.V~

There it was.The story ended right where it stated.

"There is more to love than this."I state as a Gun is put to my head and I whimper.

~~~~5 hours earlier~~~~

"Sweetie...You're not coming,You and the Babies could get hurt.Promise me,You'll stay.Please."I beg as I climb onto my knees and Wrap my arms around Riley's chest,Just under her breasts.

Riley sighs and I can feel her gaze shifting."...Chris..Just promise You'll call if You need anything on this Mission..And the only reason I'm staying here is because I'm Pregnant."She sighs again.

I nod and jump up,I grab my gun and Kiss her softly before I leave.I look into her tear filled eyes."I'll be home in time for Dinner...I swear my life on it."Than,I step out of the House.

~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to the house,Gun in hand as I peer into the window and see Three men..Talking.Not fighting,No blood.

Just Talking.

I walk over to the door and Elbow it open and all eyes were on me.Than I seen Mr.Macro,Pointing a Gun at me.My whole body felt chilled with ice shooting down my spine.

"Mr.Davis....I'm glad you could join us.I'm going to go ahead and assume you hadn't told my sister in law.I know you wouldn't put her in danger,That's why i'm going to make your death quick and simple."The man says as He tugs my arm inside and and closes the blinds.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sniff and Look around the Dark room.

"If you say anything while I'm on the Phone with Riley..I will kill you and she'll be saved.It's you..Or her."Mr.Macro growls out and dials Riley.

"Hello?"Her soft,sleepy voice asks and I wince.I close my eyes and Try to gather all the strength.

"Riley! Don't come here.They'll kill you if you come here."I scream and then everything goes dark.