Chapter 16

~Christian's P.O.V~

I Pull out my gun and Push the Guy away from Riley and place the gun to his throat."NO ONE Touches My girl.You little Piece of shit."I say through Gritted teeth and if it wasn't  for this man having the Information I would kill him here and now.

"Tell me what you know about Grace."I say looking into this man's eyes,Able to tell when people are lying by the way they look in there eyes."And don't try to lye.."

"Grace was the Dj at this club and She 'Killed herself'..Listen I'm just a Hitman and I got Oder to kill this Person right here."He pulls out a Picture of Freya and I move off the guy,Never letting go of his collar.

"I see."I clear my throat and crack my neck with a Soft sigh."A hit man Huh?"

--------------------

A hitman.hitman. A fucking Hitman.Who hires a hitman.Damn.Damn.Damn.

These Pieces don't fit Together.The little fuck told me he wouldn't say who Hired him to kill Freya.

I pace the Livingroom of my Apartment,running my hands through my hair with a Loud,Agonizing sigh.

"Chris.Baby.Come to bed."

"You don't want to be in bed with a Failure."A sob escapes my lips and I slump down on the sofa running my hands through my hair and rubbing at my Temples.