Chapter 22

~Christian's P.O.V~

My throat aches as I gently pull the glass out of Riley's back and Shoulder.

"Come on...Use that big brain of yours to figure it out."Riley whines and Rubs her stomach after she sits up,Leaning against the house,Looking at me with those eyes.

"Ummm.."I thought."Did you get a Dog?"I state,shrugging my shoulders slightly and Cough a bit,Rubbing at my throat until Riley hits my hand.

"No No No!"She snaps."How are you so fucking stupid!"She screams and I wince as She raises her voice at me."I stand up,Tears burning my eyes.

"That's Great."I sob out and starts walking over to the Crime scene,Rubbing at the back of my ears and trying to see a Body through the broken and burning window."Peachy."I mutter and rest my head in my hands.

"B-Babe.I'm so sorry."Riley comes up behind me and hugs my waist,I shrug her off and Attach my badge to my shirt."W-Where are you going?"Riley stes,Tugging at my shirt sleeve.

"Undercover..I need some damned police files."I grin and walks toward the Police office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull the police officer uniform on and starts to dig in the file cabin grabbing every file on the case that i could scrap up then dash out the door.

"I got them."I wave the files in the air while walking toward Riley.She looks sad and Is glaring at me.

"I'm Pregnant."She says.I can feel my eyes widen and I drop the files onto the ground and Look at her.

"R-Really."She nods and I pick up the files."T-That.....That's something Huh?"I could feel my knees getting weak.

"Mhm."Riley states and wraps her arms around me as I start to pass out.