Zarahs pov

I wake up to hear my little brother calling my name from my door way. "What do you want Alex?", i roll over and pull the covers over my head. "I'm gonna be late to school if you don't get up to drive me now. I've already made breakfast and everything so let's goooooo". He says before walking out and closing the door behind him. I roll out of bed and decide on what to wear. I choose a light pink crop top, white jeans, and converse. I run out of my room and grab my keys and some toast. Alex is sitting in the living room holding a cupcake. "I thought is said no more sweets for breakfast", I say as we load in the car. He pulls out a candle and a lighter and puts the candle into the cupcake. After he lights the candle he starts to sing, "happy birth day to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear zarah, happy birthday to you". He smiles and says happy 19th birthday sis. I smile at him, "That's so sweet! Thank you so much!! I completely forgot" I face palm and take the sweet treat. I take the cupcake and blow out the candle. He starts to make a speech about me. " Zarah, I know it's been hard for both of us since our parents died but I just wanted to let you know that I love you so very much and I'm so proud of you for taking me in at 16 and for supporting us for all these years. Thank you." . Tears well up in my arms. " I love you" I say embracing him into a hug. "I love you too" He says as we pull up to his school. "Off to work now I guess" I say aloud and frown. I drive away from his school. I get to work and put on my apron that has nandos neatly printed on the front." hey joey!" I say and wave to my co worker behind the cashier. "Hey birthday girllll" he says. "What are your plans for the day?". "Oh probably just hang around at home, maybe eat a whole cake" I joke and he laughs. After a long 7 hour shift I get to seat four very handsome men. " Hello guys what can I get you started with today" I ask, catching eyes with the handsome man with long hair and tattoos. They ask for lemonades and I run back to get them. "Holy crap Joey have you SEEN those guys. I'm actually going to die they are to hot". He laughs at me and shakes his finger at me "no flirting with the customers zarah" he shakes his head. "Yeah whatever" I laugh. After I take them there drinks and get there orders I get ready to head out to pick up Alex from school. "Bye Joey!!" I tell from the back when my phone vibrates in my pocket. It was my best friend Sedona. "Hey girl. Happy birthday! Let's meet up for dinner with Hannah and Kate?" It reads. "Sure. I have to get Alex from school but we can meet up around 6 or 7?" I ask. A few seconds later it buzzes again. I pick it up and read, "We will see you at 7 at nandos." "Ok." I quickly reply and grab my keys before walking out the door. As I was walking I was scrolling through Instagram and didn't realize the tall figure in-front of me. I bump into him and start to fall over before he catches me. "Are you okay love?". He asks in a deep voice. I look in to his eyes. His deep green eyes. They were the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I then realize it was the customer from earlier. He smiled and put me back on my feet. "Sorry, I guess I should pay more attention to where I'm going" i laugh and he smiles. "I guess so, however if you were we would've not bumped into each other and it would have been harder to give you this" he hands me a piece of paper and I open it. It's his number. "Call me sometime maybe" he winks at me and walks away.