Harrys pov

When we get to my house me and Zarah decide to watch some movies. We pull some blankets on us and snuggle on the couch. About half way through the movie I hear her voice, Harry, she said nervously. Yes, love? I replied. She had now turned towards me and was looking up at me with her big blue green eyes. I-I was wondering.. What are we Harry. I smiled at her. Well... I guess nows the time to ask. Zarah.. Will you do the honor and be my girl friend? She smiled at me. Harry, I'd love to. She leaned in and kissed me softly. Our lips moving in synchronization. A few minutes later, the door bell rang. I pulled back and she huffed, clearly annoyed that someone just interrupted us. I head to the door and see that it's The head of modest management. I let her in and she smiles at me. Hello Harry, she said shaking my hand. Hi, my voice trailed off until I noticed her name tag on her shirt, Linda. She smiled and we sat in the kitchen at the table. Can I get you something to drink, I ask as I head to the kitchen. I'll have a lemonade, she says and I pull out a Glass from the cupboards and fill it with lemonade from the fridge. Here you go ma'am. I say setting the glass down I front of her. She picks it up and takes a sip before stating her business. So Harry, I've come to tell you that you and the band have been invited to the annual masquerade  ball. You can bring up to one person per band member. I smiled and automatically thought of taking Zarah. Ok, I say and and take her now empty glass to the sink. Well, that's all I had to say, good day mr. Styles. She says before she walks out the door. I walk back into the living room where I find Zarah asleep on the couch. I pick her up and carry her to my bed upstairs. I then crawl into bed and fall asleep next to her.