Harrys pov

When I get home.. Jessica's there. Hey baby.. Back from seeing that bitch zarah. Get.. Out.., I growl at her. What, babe? She asks as she starts to unbutton my shirt. I said get out you whore, I yell! Zarah's not a bitch, you are. And with that she gets out. I put my head in my hands. God.. I repeat to myself as I put my head in my hands.. How could I do that to her? I decide to go back to the hospital to see her. When I get there everyone has left. I ran into her room only to find she's asleep. I take her fragile, small hands into mine and kiss them softly. I'm so, so sorry. I kisses her fore head. Zarah.. I-i love you. I say as I put my head in my hands. I'm so, so sorry. I love you. I repeat that until I hear a faint voice. Harry.? She whispers. Zarah?!? I say happily! What are you doing here? She fumbles with her blankets as her pulls them up a little. I'm here to see you, love. I say smiling at her. Seeing her this way kills me inside. In the accident, she lost a lot of blood leaving her pale as a ghost and very fragile. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes, aren't you with Jessika now? She asks sadly, looking at her lap and fidgeting with her hands. No zarah.. I hate her.. I kicked her out, I'll never see her again. She's gone because I don't love her, I love you. She looks up at me with her blue green eye, but I can tell she doesn't believe me. A tear falls down her perfect skin. That obviously wasn't the case when you two made love in your bed Harry. She whispered a few more tears fall down her cheeks, but she doesn't bother to wipe them away.. She actually completely ignores them. I-i didn't mean it zarah.. I love you... My voice trailed off. Zarah.. I need you. She looked back at her lap. Harry, she says, you know I love you too but.. I can't trust you.. Another perfect tear strolls down her face, this time she wipes it away. I-i just can't Harry. She quickly looks at me before looking away. Maybe later.. But now.. I can't. I'm sorry. And with that I leave. I can't handle her like this.. Was she saying we need to take a break. I decide to go back home. I don't know what to do anymore.