Zarahs pov

I felt my shackled unleash and I ran to the foot and sat down, but no food was there, instead, the door swung open. I looked up into the dark hallway. No one was there. I slowly crept out and looked around. There were red lights lighting the path. It looked like my room, concrete and all. I walked into a room and sat down on the floor. I looked around and noticed a video playing. I walked over to it and watched it. Harry was laying on the floor in some room, tied up like I was, but h had a gag in his mouth and was stripped nude. I gasped. He was blind folded. He laid on the floor. I could see his back, it was bruised and had slashes in it. I sa the door open in Harrys room and some one dressed in a black full body suit walking. He started to woo Harrys back and he started to bleed. He struggled at first, but then went weak. After I watched Harry get beaten, I was gonna look away but a face popped up. "Don't move" it said, his voice raspy and deep. I stood still in fear. The face looked at me through the screen and started to smile. His face was covered, except for his mouth and eyes. He creeped me out. I closed my eyes. I heard footprints approaching me and I didn't dare move.
PANDORAS POV.
I couldn't give up hope. I knew Zarah was still alive, I felt it in my gut. She was in trouble though. Me and Bryana went in a 3 month search for her: the last place she was seen was leaving the gym. It's been 6 months now since she disappeared and they decided to give up and declare her dead. Me and Bryana and well everyone was crushed.