Hannahs p.o.v

After interrupting Zarah and Harry's 'date' last night, I realized I've barely seen Zarah for a week without Harry around. I decide to make a group chat with me, Sedona, Kate, and Zarah.
Me: hey girls! Cancel you plans, we're having a girls day tomorrow.
I stared at my phone waiting for a response. After about a minute Zarah and Sedona texted back. 
Sedona: yeah I'm down. Be at ur house around 10?
Zarah:sounds great.. What time?
Hannah: around ten is fine.
Kate: I know I'm late but I'll be there :)
After that I went to bed
Zarahs p.o.v
I woke up the next morning and rolled out of bed. Remembering he I was going to Hannah's I just stayed in my pjs, a white with black sleeves shirt and black and white striped shorts, I put on my bunny slippers and went down stairs and made breakfast for me and Alex. After that I grabbed my keys and headed to Hannah's. I opened the door to see Sedona wearing a red tank top with a giant cupcake in the center shirt and shorts with cupcakes all over them, Hannah wearing a white shirt with the writer dropping pattern at the top and in the middle it says I taste so good you'll want the recipe and black shorts, and Kate was wearing a pair of cute black sweats and a tight white shirt. I've got us a treat, she says as she pulls out four small cartons of ice cream, each our favorite kind. Mine was cookie dough, Kate's was mint chocolate chip, Sedonas was cookies and cream, and Mine was Oreo. We decided to talk about everything going on in our lives for the past week. Zarah went first. Well, this week I hung out with Harry. She said smiling. I nudged Sedona, ooo. I said loud enough for Zarah to hear. Some one has a boyfriend. I raised my eyebrows at Zarah and she threw a pillow at me, he's not my boyfriend, we're just friends, she said laughingBut seriously,  she said... I kinda zoned out cause she only was talking about Harry.. Only Harry. My mind started to wander to Liam. His beautiful brown eyes and cute smile.. I got snapped out of my thoughts when some ones hand was waving in front of my face. Earth to Hannah. Zarah said and they all laughed.

Zarahs p.o.v
After I explained my wonderful week with Harry.  Sedona went. She talked about hanging out with the boys and work. Next  Kate goes. She talks about hanging out with the boys and working at her job as a model. Then Hannah goes. She talks about hanging out with Liam and visiting her family that's 4 hours away. Then we decide to watch the note book. After words, we watch a few more movies, then it's about 8 o'clock. I decide to text Harry.
Me:hey :)
Harry: hey babe ;)
Me: what's up
Harry: nothing much, just hanging out with the boys, what about you
Me: same and with the girls.
Harry: hey wanna come over, we can all hang out together.
Me: sure, let me as the girls.
Harry: ok
Me: they said yes, we will be there in about an hour?
Harry:sounds good. Can't wait to see you ;)
Me:same, see you then
Harry:k
Then I pause the movie, hey girls, wanna go down and hang out with Harry and the boys? Sure! They all reply happily. Let's change first. Kate says looking down at her pjs. Hey, I got some clothes you guys can wear. Hannah pulls out a black circle skirt, a white tank top, a red jacket, black high socks, and black heels. I call it. I shout before anyone else can. I grab the clothes and then she pulls out red leggings, a black tank top, a grayish jacket, a cross necklace, and black heels. Dibs! Sedona shouts! She runs to the bathroom and starts to change. Next she pulls out a pair of dark skinny jeans, a pair of high dark gray boots, a white jacket, and a light and dark gray infinity scarf. This ones mines Hannah says and moves it to the side. Then she pulls out some thing for Kate. A black and white zigzagged skirt, black leggings, black heels, and leather jacket(outfits at top)I decide to go to Hannah's bathroom downstairs to change. I put on my outfit and put on some makeup. I decide to put on some light red lipstick and some mascara and eyeliner. I then slightly curl my hair. When I'm done, I walk back upstairs and see Kate has added a light mascara to her brown eyes, Sedona has brown eye shadows and red lipstick, and Hannah is wearing a light winged eyeliner and some bright pink lipstick. Ready to go girls? I ask as I grab my keys. Ready! They all say.