Zarahs pov

After paint balling, Luke, his friends and I decided to go swimming. We headed to his apartment and got ready. I checked my phone and I had 7 missed calls from Kate and 18 from Louis. "Fuck off" I muttered under my breath and I Closed my phone. Look looked at me. " everything ok" he asked with worry in his voice. "Yeah, I guess". I said annoyed. "People who I thought cared about me are annoying as fuck" I said closing my eyes and leaning back in the car. "Fuck those hoes" he said putting his arm on my shoulder. I smiled. When we got to luke and Bryanas apartment, we all got dressed. Bryana gave me a royal blue bikini. I felt fat. "God, I hate myself" I said to myself as I stated in the mirror.while I was pointing out all my flaws, a knock came on the door. "Zarah" Luke's voice came through as rough and caring. "Yes" I said wiping my tears away and sniffling. I slowly slid down the wall and sat down, pulling my legs in toward me. "Are you ok" he asked, his voice soft and caring. "N-no" I hiccuped. More tears started to fall and Luke opened the door. "Zarah" he said and he came and sat next to me. "What's wrong Hun" he said rubbing circles on my back. "I-I just don't know where I went wrong. I thought Harry loves me. I love as loving and caring and well, at least I thought I was." I said and Pandora came and knocked on the door. "LETS GOOO" she said and I smiled and stood up. "Just forget about it, let's go Luke" I said wiping away my tears and offering him my hand. He took it and we left.