Zarahs p.o.v

The next morning I wake up and realize I was in Harry's house.. Cuddling Harry. My stomach starts to growl. Oh god... I go into the kitchen and decide to cook us breakfast. I rummage around the cupboards and find myself a skillet and some eggs and decide to cook us scrambled eggs and bacon. I find the bacon and cook it while cooking the eggs.. A few minutes later I jump from a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. Oh god Harry, you scared me. I say startled. Sorry babe. He says burying his head in my neck. I start to smile to myself. I see you've taken a liking to my shirt, he whispered in my ear in his beautiful morning voice. I chuckle, actually my dress ripped, I pick it up and show it to him. Oh, well.. You look great in my clothes. He smiled and winked at me. I just laughed and got some plates from a cabinet I discovered earlier. I put some eggs on a plate for me and him and tell him to sit down. I put the plate down in front of him and put my ate in front of a chair across the table from him. So... I say as I shovel eggs into my mouth. Well someone's hungry, he says as I continue to stuff my face. What, I say. I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. He smiles at me and I blush.  You know you the cutest thing ever. He says and I blush and look at my feet. Oh yes. I start to laugh. No seriously, he says. You are the cutest and hottest girl I've ever seen and I was wondering if.. His voice trailed off.. If ? I ask? If you would like to go on a date with me tonight. I start to blush. Harry... I would love to. I smile at him. Then my phone vibrates in my pocket. Oh god.. I forgot about Alex.. I have to go. I say as I grab my dress.

Harry's p.o.v
I wake up and realize she's not in my arms.. Oh god.. Another run away girl. I mutter to mutter to myself and put my head in my hands. I then hear some rustling noises coming from the kitchen. I smile and get up. But when I get In the kitchen I see a little more of her than I expected. She was wearing my shirt. I smiled. She looks so cute in my clothes, I think to myself. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her and she jumps. She made us breakfast, i think to myself. God this woman's amazing. She tells me to go sit down and brings me my food. Halfway through the meal I decide now would be the right time to ask her and tell her my feelings. Zarah, your the cutest and hottest girl I know. She blushes. Will you go on a date with me? I ask kinda nervous. She smiles rally wide and says yes. Then she jumps up. I'm so sorry but I've got to go home.She says. I'll drive you? I offer. Ok. She says.