Zarahs pov

I wake up huddled in Harry's chest. His arms wrapped loosely around me. I breath in his clone. Mmmmhhh. I sigh in satisfaction. I wiggle out of his arms and Harry rolls over. I go down stairs to see Kate, Hannah, and Sedona cooking in the kitchen. They all gawked at me. I looked down and realized I was in Harry's shirt. I blushed. Yes, I know what your all thinking.. This is Harry's shirt. But no.. I did not put myself in this. I smile and the girls start to laugh. Come help us cook Hun. Hannah said. I walked over to them and helped make French toast. A half hour later I go to wake Harry up. I crawl into bed and shake him. He groans and rolls over. I then decide to straddle him. I crawl up on him and  feel a pair of hands grab my waist. He smiles at me, not opening his eyes. I then go in for a kiss. He smiles through it and a few seconds later I pull away. Haz, you have to get out of bed now. I say pulling of his blankets. No.... He mumbles and pulls me down and snuggles me. Harryyyyy... I made breakfast. He smiles at me and then stands up. Fine. He says and I stand up with him. I start to walk out before him, but I can feel his eyes trailing up and down my body. I turn and smirk at him then walk behind him and jump on his back. Take me to the kitchen, haz. I say and he picks me up and puts me on his back and carries me there. I smile and grab onto his curls. When we get there we get awkward stares from every one else. He just chuckles and put me in a chair and sits next to me. I sit across from Kate, and her and Niall are apparently not talking. I guess Kate's still hurt. I smile at her and she gives me a fake smile back. Niall still looks like he just killed some one. I totally ship them. Nialls sitting as far away from Kate as possible.. I guess Kate sat as far away as possible from him. He really hurt her. Hannah's next to Kate and Liam's next to her. Then Lou and Sedona are next to Harry. I start to eat when I feel and hand on my thigh. I jump a little and turn to Harry. I notice he is smirking down at me. He gives a little wink and continues to eat, not taking his hand off my thigh. He starts to trace little circles on my thigh and I get butterflies. My heart starts to race. So, I was thinking that we could go to the carnival tonight. Liam says smiling at Hannah. She blushes and looks at her plate. Sounds like a great idea, Harry's says and smiles at me. I look up at him. Yeah, I say smiling and looking into his dark green eyes. After we all finish i say I've got to go. I'll drive you home, Harry's says. Okay, I say standing up and I grab my shoes and he grabs his keys. We head over to my house and an idea get in my head. Hey Harry, I say questioningly, I was wondering if you would like to come get ready with me today. We can hang out at my house all day. I say and he smiles. Sure, let me just grab some stuff from my house first. Okay, I say excitingly. When we get to his house I realize it's a big mansion. Jesus, I say under my breath. Your house is fucking huge. Yeah, he says. He runs inside and leaves me in the car. I decide to take his phone and take some selfies.. Just because. When he comes back out I put his cell down and quickly return to normal. When we get to my house, which its around 1, I decide to start to get ready. I lead Harry to my room and tell him to get ready in the bathroom. He goes in there to change and I grab a pair of black legging and and blue flowy crop top. I start to get undressed an then I hear the bathroom door open. I turn and try to cover my body with a blanket . Harry smirks and walks over to me. Nice underwear love, he smiles and starts to take the blanket off. I let him. And he observes my almost fully naked body. I blush hard. He licks his lips and goes in for a kiss. He kisses me hard. His hands grasp my hips and my hands go for his curls. We move to the bed and Harry's hands move up and down my body, they find there way to my underwear and he starts to play with them. I grab his curls and he then moves his hands up to my breasts and he un hooks my bra, removing it from my body. Then.. The alarm I set for us to be leaving goes off. Harry pulls away and presses snooze. He goes back in but I doge it. Harry, I have to get dressed ,I say frantically. Oh yeah. He says and he grabs my bra and puts it on me. He then grabs my clothes and I put on my pants and he puts on my shirt. I then run into the bathroom and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lipstick. I then run out, put my shoes on and get in the car with Harry. We start to head to the festival.